Sunday, March 7, 2010

Opss, Sorry!

I m so sorry tat i din update for quite a long time.. Hmm.. It is b'coz I m too lazy to do so n i have no idea wat to write here..
Let's start with End of Jan? Alamak! Still got Feb.. haha.. now March already.. @.@ End of Jan,
Something serious happened to me during tat time.. AS RESULT OUT!! Haha.. 25 of Jan, the result out.. Not quite satisfied with the physics result but wat to do? I decided to re-take it in this coming May/June Exam with my A2 together.. Hope I can success nor! haha.. Well, my result was, A in chem, A in math, BUT C in phy.. Aduh! Haha.. The feeling when I took this result was 50% happy 50% sad.. Once I got it, I called my parent n told them but their reaction was juz 'HAR?!'... When I heard tat I also heart break.. Nevermind!! I have my second chance.. =) Wish everything goes FINE.. May god bless..
Feb,
The story is quite long, but let's skip some nonsense.. hahahahaha!! Chinese new year is so much different this year compare to last few years.. haha.. Or else I should also say this year is my year n the LUKIest year or the BEST year of mine! Yo! haha.. I have the confident to do everything this year, n I got also my plans for my future.. haha.. Back to New Year, 13rd of Feb, I went out at 11 something with my bro n sis.. Then 12 a.m, we reached home.. Daddy n mummy were there waiting for us to play firecracker.. haha.. Till 1 something i guess, we all go to bed le.. The next day, we went to Brunei to have visit to my Aunt n my parents' boss.. haha.. Got Angpao oo!! ahahaha.. 15th, Went to grandma's house makan, then gambling with kids.. I lost so many a!! Argh.. About 60 to 70 RM.. =( We stay whole day at grandma's house.. Then next next next, of coz went to my relatives' house.. Kinda busy until 18th or 19th, we juz got stay at home.. haha.. Gambling everyday with different ppl.. N this year no open house for Friendss but got a open house juz for ALL the relatives la.. haha.. Imagine if other ppl come, my home will burst a.. Too many kids liao.. I help here help there, kinda tired lor.. Erm, wat else? Everyday GAMBLING nia.. hahahahaha!! Lost nvm, as long as everyone is happy with it.. =)
March, which is NOW!!
I start to preparing for the coming mock exam on 4th April to 9th April 10', then May FINAL then July GRADUATE!! How fast! Haha.. I decide not to do revision at last mins as wat I did last year, n END with a C!! At least a B ma.. So confident but yet got a disappointed grade.. Sooooooooo SH**!! Erm.. Last fri, I saw a Levi's watch.. How nice u noe?? But cost me $160.. I m still consider whether buy or NOT.. haha.. I think nothing much already.. wat do u wan to noe juz tell me then.. Lack of Idea of wat to write liao.. =/
Ok, here are the timetable for my FINAL!!
19th May Physics paper 1 Objective (which I re-take)
19th May Math paper 4 Mechanics
28th May Physics paper 4 application + A2
28th May Math paper 3 pure math 3
31st May Chemistry paper 5 application
08th June Chemistry paper 4 A2
09th June Physics paper 2 Structure questions (RE-take sub)
09th June Physics paper 5 Practical without lab work
25th June Physics paper 3 Practical lab work (Re-take sub)
Tat's all for the exam schedule..
Wish me all the best in the coming exam.. =)

=ChInG with complicated life=
~Secret~

No comments: