Saturday, September 6, 2008

"Baby" Sick SiCk~!!

Sorry for the late update.. It is b'coz my "baby" sick baaa...... (Baby=My comp)

Tat day(i forgot when le.. haha sorry..), I was online, chatting with a friend maaaa, then suddenly some errors came out oooo.. At first, I din't care abt it.. But then it keeps come out.. So annoying ar.. then i restart my comp again lor.. Who noes, CANT EVEN on it.. Can lar.. But nothing on the screen.. Then I asked for a "doctor" nor.. At 1st he said ok ok he will help me check then few days later, he forgot already.. (i guess only lar..) Haiz... But i dint remind him lar coz he need to busy for his work also ma... I dont care lor then found another "doctor" for my "baby" again ba.. It really ill!!!!! ----------- On Thursday, after my school, i asked the "doctor" come to my house n have a 'checkup' for it... Finally, i received a BAD NEWS from my "doctor".. I was so sad!! It has "CANCER" (Virus lar...).. Doctor brings my baby to hospital immediately............... after a day, which is yesterday, my baby was BACK!!! Haha.. Recover already laaaaarrrrrrrr............!!!! YES!!!! Hahahahahahahahahah!!!!! --HApPY!!!--

No comments: