Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Monday~ o.O

Monday!!!!!

Mummy back from Singapore.. Whahaha... I was Soooooooo HApPy!! (Coz dont need to do so much housework le.. Haha.. but still need to give a hand de.. --Good girl ma-- Hahaha..)

On Tat day, after school, i went to airport to fetch mum.. When i saw her.. Whaaaaa!! I was shocked.. Become more slim n pretty le oooo.... HehezZ!! Mum went Singapore visit my elder sis nor.. Most of my cousin there too lar... So have more fun there.. Mum & sis bought SO MANY NEW shirts for me nehhh..... Haha... All R Nice!! 2 pair of new shoes also.. Wowww..... I m the one who received the most 'present from Singaporean There ler'.... Haha.. Kidding lar.. But it is real tat almost one bag of my things ooooo.. Hehe.. Ahaaaa.. New belt also.. Hehe.. Really really happy lar.. I might wear ONE of the new shirt on my graduation day Eeee... Still considering abt tat lar.. Haven confirm yet.. Coz tomorrow have biology test larrr.. No mood to study the subject tat i hate the most ma... i cant drop it.. Haiz.. So sad... Hahahaha.. !!!!!

--HAPPY MONDAY EVER!!!!!-- Love my daddy, mummy & brother sister... HEhehe.. MuakzZ~!! Haha!!

No comments: