Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Boring LiF3~.~

Monday morning actually i had my tuition de but don't wish to go.. Coz mummy need to go to airport ma.. then me n my daddy accompany mum to have our breakfast 2gather then went to my cousins' house.. we leave mum here then we went home lor.. Once we reached home, i went to have a nap nor.. Tired also.. Haha.. After tat, i cooked for myself n simultaneously i was waiting for daddy to fetch me to tuition.. 9.00p.m sharp, i went home for my supper again(Soooo hungry a..!!) It ate rice n vegetables lar.. Hahaha!! then both of us slept early.. hahah!!

Yesterday, went to 'hopoh' have my breakfast, then to tuition nor.. After tuition which was 12 noon, daddy brought me to 'hopoh' ate curry chicken rice.. Walao e.. Whole day 'Hopoh, HOpoh, HOPoH........' Very Sianz already e... Nite time was a very --sweet time--.. Hahaha!! Me n dad cook ourselves.. Haha.. Daddy cooked cabbages then i cooked soup nor.. My favourite ma.. Hahaha... Waaaa.... IT WAS DELICIOUS O!!!!!! Don't looked down on me oOoo... Hahaha... Wan taste? Haha.. Nice de lar i tell u..

No comments: