Monday, August 11, 2008

HaizZ.. :(

Yesterday was a terrible Sunday.. I followed my parents to go to Brunei.. Who knows i had a heavy headache in the car.. So i slept in the car long way to Brunei n back to Miri.. When I reached home, I was so tired.. Then sleep again lorrr... Until night time.. after watching Olympic then be pig pig again.. --WHOLE day SLEEP SLEEP SLEPP!!! Din't StuDY AT ALL!!--

Today, I woke up at 6.30a.m... Finished bath, breakfast.. go to school lor.. Assembly as usual BUT after the assembly, Form 3, 4 & 5 muz attend for the motivation talk at the hall by Dato' Fong n Also Miss Chan... They have a VERY LONG TALK.. It was hot inside man...!! Then headache AGAIN Larr.. HAiz.. I have no mood to listen to them already.. Juz wish to go home & enjoy with the air-conditional..
"RING~~~" FINALLY the bell rang!!! Mum come n pick me home.. I told my mummy the whole 'Story' for today.. Actually wan to go to visit the doctor after school de.. But unfortunately it was TOO late.. Then go home straight away lor.. Have my early dinner at 4 something then have FIVE pills in once time.. After tat, post new post here lor.. now going to bath then rest a while le coz later need to go for tuition le.. Haiz.. So SICk!! SianzZ!! ='(

No comments: