Saturday, August 16, 2008

RRSS "Olympic"

Haha.. !! RRSS "Olympic" Was OVER!! But next event is graduation, which is my year.. The "Olympic" was held on 14th & 15th August 2008 at Outdoor Stadium Miri..

On 14th Ogos, I had been cheat by someone tat we have our competition tat day.. So, I go early in the morning.. When I reached there.. Gosh!! So many ppl.. The principle shout here n there, so noisy man! That day i was ill... ='( pity lerrr... Haiz.. Then keep wait there lor.. I cant tahan then go asked again.. they said in the afternoon at 1.30p.m so 1.oop.m sharp muz gather down there.. I din go to have my lunch wif my friends n help them 'take care' of their instruments nor... Who knows, when i went down there NOBODY was there..!! I walk here n there to find them but still NOBODY... Suan Liao....!! I go out play n have my KFC lor... then I m sooooo tired already ler then go home.. Haha.. Don care so much already... Hahaha~!! On 15th Ogos, quite same lorr..... But hahaha!! Finally. I have my competition in the afternoon luuuu..... So nervous coz scared will trouble my others friends baaa.. But lastly, i really try my best to obtain a good result for my group.. BUT.... but... Hahaha!! Not bad lar.. Still can get a trophy.. Hahaha!! So happy lerrr..... And Also, I need to Thankz to All my friends tat gave me encouragement n be my supporter.. THANKzZZ!!! I LOVE YOU ALL... Hiak Hiak Hiak~!!!

No comments: