Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A nEw Saturday~~~~~ For M3...

Last Saturday, i went to tuition in the morning from 9 to 12 noon.. After tat, mum brought me to saloon for straighten my hair (forever one lar.. haha!) That guy really rough u noe.. I hate he pull my hair coz it is VerY PainFUL man!! But luckily my mood good tat day lar.. not going to sue him.. Haha.. This hair style is more suit to me nor... Daddy mummy also agreed with it.. Haha.. --Happy HAppy HAPPy--

4.00p.m sharp, I went to violin class as usual.. Wow... so many kids there.. Haha.. My teacher so pro man..!! He teached 3 students in one time which r different grade ler.. (A special class for today only lar..) Haha.. Beside me was a cute boy.. He smiles(sweet) to everyone oo seems like very polite oOo... Hehe.. He is quite young lar.. I think 6 years old only e.. Haha.. Cute cute CUTE!!

Night time, I had my dinner with aunt & uncle & also cousins.. Coz one of my cousin came back from Singapore norr.. Haha.. --But Great To SeE Her Larrr--
After finished our dinner, GO HOME LoR..!! Hahahahaha!! --Be Pig piG norrrr--

No comments: