Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Come Have A LOok!! Wat Is GoInG ON?!?


Wow~~~ See This!! Know wat is this? Let me explain to u.. This is 'Soalan Ramalan 2008' which means tat the questions inside the books are similar with the REAL SPM examination test paper.. Juz similar lar.. Haha.. I ordered this one week ago.. Then Two days ago, I received it.. These books cant buy in Miri.. If u wish to get this, u should send an 'order form' to KL, Juz same as u order a PIZZA.. Haha.. but the different is i need to use pos laju to send to them la.. Haha.. Then they will pos to u DIRECTLY to your house de.. HehezZ.. I believe this books can help me A LOT in my SPM examination.. I ordered TEN of it ar.. But of coz all are different subjects.. Haha.. I m such a LUCKY girl rite?? Haha..

Yesterday(05/08/2008), I received my periodic test, result paper.. WAHhhh!!.. So disappointed man!! This result was make me so DOWN.. I was so Sad n very moody tat time.. My Chinese only got 66.. Then English mark also Drop.. Physics ONLY got 71.. DaMN!! I can't even get higher mark meh? Haiz.. Add.math Arrrr which is my favourite subject, only got 77!!!! Luckily my math got 89.. I noe it is useless.. HAiz.. But WHen can i get A's in my every exams paper????? Haiz.. I noe i should cheer up n face for the coming examinations.. BUT.. SPM examination days is left 92 days ar!!!!! Anyway~ Work hard lor everyone~~!!



--So SAD maN!!--

1 comment:

SiM0.oN said...

Jy jy in spm.. ^^ Best wish from me..