Saturday, August 9, 2008

TiReD!! ='(

YEsterday after school, i decided to go to band for a visit n mayb play my trombone also lor.. I m success to blow ALL the notes Eee.. Haha.. Even the HigH notes i also can play well.. Unbelievable ler.. Haha.. Coz long time din touch n play with it already ma.. ahaha.. After the practice, the directors gave some comment n how it's going on tomorrow lor which is today.. Then Hahahaha.. I was HAPPY laaa.. Coz they allow me to come in the morning until afternoon to have the practice again.. So i have my chance to have a try again lorrr.. Haha.. Then dismisssssss leee...... WowwW~~!! I was Soooooo HAppY n so lucky.. HehezZ... --Thank you!!-- Actually i juz wish to go for 1 or 2 hours then enough de.. But... Haha.. I m Such A LucKy GiRl lorrr... But really WISH still got this chance.. Hehe..

I feel so headache n ill.. so asked my mum to ''kua sa'' for me.. waa... it's quite pain.. Then whole night headache lor.. HaizzZZ...
At night, I have my dinner outside with my aunt n uncle n a CUTE BABY..... Haha.. I love BABY soooooo Much de... Hehe.. So sayang her also..
After tat i went home lor.. N watched the Olympics opening ceremony thru tv of coz... Haha.. It helds in Beijing... Year 2008 larrrr... Haha..
Then go o o lor.. Be pig again.. But cant fall asleep.. mayb think too much n too excited to go to band next day Eeee.. Haha.. Slowly~~SloWly~~~~~SloWly~~~~~ I have go into my FunnY n swEET DreAms... HehezZ..

This morning(09/08/2008), I woke up at 4a.m but too early lar.. so go sleep again.. then after tat 5a.m woke up again.. Haha.. sleep back again.. 6a.m woke up.. then i go downstairs play computer games n view some friends' blog.. after i have my bath, i go to school lor.. Haha.. When i reached school, Whahahahaha... --My haPPy hours Lorrrrr-- Haha.. but in the afternoon, i halfway go away already.. Coz I need to go for my violin lesson nor.. So no choice to leave early.. Sorry.. Hehe.. wa.. whole day read the NOTES!!! It is damn tired ler.. Haiz.. morning bass clef then afternoon treble clef again.. TIRED!!!!!

K lar.. Bye~ --Ching SicK SiCk So nEEd REst rEsT-- ='(

No comments: