Saturday, August 2, 2008

Quiz?! Test?! COMPETITION?!!!

Last week was a free week for me BUT there has a National PHYSICS competition.. Most of my classmates had participated.. Teacher also encouraged us to join it n juz treat it as our revision or preparation for the Coming SPM 2008.. So, teacher had divided us to 5 groups n each student should pay RM20 for this competition.. It is very expensive for me larrr.. Only have to do 70 Questions(MCQ).. At first, we totally don't want to join it.. But at Last, after the teacher's explanation, almost whole class was participated.. N i m THE ONE also.. HehezZ.. On tat day(24/7/2008), I was so excited to have the competition coz i spent my whole day to study it(early in the morning until Midnight!!).. BUT when i received the questions paper, then i looked thru it directly.. WoOwww~!!! IT WAS DAMN HARD MAN!!! Most of the questions r NOT related to the SPM physic examination.. I was SO angry after i had the test.. So moody tat day too.. But i was also felt very happy b'coz i can have a chance to take a "STANDARD" Physics paper.. (Heard tat my class "genius"also not really noe how to do it, so NeverMind lorrr....) HahazZ~! If u were me, will u get angry? --Crap!!-- HahazZ!!

Next is my "Australian Mathematics Competition" which organised by someone.. haha.. Coz i donno who.. Ahahaha!! At First, I think This competition is very 'leng' for me coz i love mathematics since i was primary school.. So i din't think abt the 'wat kind of the questions will b huh?' then i juz tell teacher tat i wish to participate.. Teacher agreed also.. BUT!!! U all noe how much?? It is Very VEry VERy VERY EXPENSIVE MAN!! More expensive than the Physic ler.. What the.. It is RM30!!!!! But My feeling n my comportment R totally --SAME-- with the PHYSICS de..

Lastly is the 'Sejarah Competition' secara Lisan lar..!! Haha!! Since i was primary school, I NEVER study Sejarah ar.. Now wan me join?? Possible?? BUT AGAIN!! Teacher FORCES All to participate.. But the questions r come out from books? How i noe later teacher cheat us le? Then me n my classmates juz form a group for 'palter' only lar.. Haha!! But this one REALLY CHEAP lar.. Hmmmm.... RM1 ONLY!!! WHAHAHAHahaha..~!!! Cheap ler.. Oh ya, this competition is on 8/09/2008.. Still got 1 month left.. so juz treat it as my revision lor.. Hehe..

Haha.. My Long post for today~! hehe..

No comments: