Tuesday, August 5, 2008

--LasT!!-- {Looks Familiar ler..} HehezZ~ =')

This is the LaST day tat i went to RRSSB.. And of coz this pic is the latest took one nor.. HehezZ~ I m quite happy tat day(06/06/2008).. Coz participated in Bass Drum ma.. Haha.. Let me introduce the ppl in tat picture.. Haha.. there r 3 coaches(Mr.Derek, Mr.Simon & Mr.Huan Hui) n a president(malcolm kong).. Haha.. Tat's all.. Venue was at RRSS Band room la.. Haha!! Took after practice.. I m quite HAPPY! But sorry i can't "explain" to u all abt my Feeling.. HehezZ! Wish u all understood lor.. I m kinda busy for my study.. so nowadays i have no time to go back to visit the band again.. Mayb after my SPM examination Eee.. Haha.. --Don't say I forget BAND ar.. I will ANGRY de.. Haha.. Wait for me ar~!!-- I so miss the moment tat we all play 2gather n laugh 2gather n Cry 2gather.. HAhahahaha~!! Wish i can go back lor.. My heart is like very 'sore/sour?' b'coz of the songs tat i was played b4.. Every morning i have to listen to it.. Haiz~!! Wat can I do Next? Study? Visit to Band? Other seniors can go back to have a visit.. WHY i can't? HaizzZ!! So i wish i can go back as soon as possible lor.. --Thankz to everyone-- {This pic is not tat nice lar hor coz not formal nor (for me lar).. Haha.. Wish to have one more chance to take some nice pic during this end of year 2008} I will post it HERE!! Haha.. Don't worry.. Coz this is my personal blog ma.. Haha.. --HAPPY--

1 comment:

vin said...

where m i har?!!! oh... i remember liao... i went to thailand to give a talk bout marching band!!! haih.. soli.. cant make it to take photo with u...