Sunday, May 3, 2009

Once Upon A Time~~~~~

Haha.. Last Sunday, which was 26th of April, Me and Karlyn were decided to go to Indoor Stadium Miri for supporting Vivian.. Actually Ginny was decided to go, but her grandfather was having his Birthday party tat day.. So, Karlyn called JJ(her bf) to come but failed.. Haha.. Then both of us juz enjoyed ourselves very much.. Madam soo also went there, coz her daughter had participated the dancing programme.. Erm.. I think nothing much for tat day.. *lazy to type* But I did tell the important part.. haha.. We should straight to the point bah when talk.. Ahahaha!! Hmm.. Nothing le ee..haha.. Blerk..


Me n Karlyn.. -take 1-


Me n Karlyn.. -take 2-

This post is for last month, 26th.. Erm.. The last post tat I had post was yesterday if I m not mistaken.. haha.. So, This was the long long ago s' event le.. Sorry.. I m very blur n lazy these days.. Playing games, watching tv n sleeping whole day nia.. haha.. How boring is my life?? Hehezz..

Ok, Let me talk abt today.. Today is 3rd of May 2009.. The beginning of the May.. This morning, my alarm clock woke me up at 7.14am(pig.. Thankz..).. Then I fall asleep again juz for a while, then I quickly jumped off from my bed n took a bath.. Until 8a.m, I done everything n waiting for the pig to come n pick me for the food fair of Ju Shi Ling temple.. During the time tat waiting for him, I transfered my laptop down n continue my games.. Haha.. Last night was playing until 1.30a.m.. Haha.. Coz I donno how to play actually.. Trying bah.. Nothing to do also.. Then 8.++, he was coming n I waited outside with reading newspaper.. hahaxx.. Then finally he reached.. Phew.. Reached there we met Voon Ying.. In the other hand, pig also have many friends there.. Enjoyed there n he singing there.. Then went to take camera again.. The weather was damn hot.. Then abt 12??, me, fei n david, we went to boulevard n buy something.. He had his lunch at Sugar Bun.. Talking talking there norrr.. Erm.. Then walk here n there n choosed present for fei's sister.. After tat, We went to Marina Bay.. tat was nice~ The view of the sea side was wonderful.. THe wind was strong also.. Lastly, only one word can discribe it.. Tat is *NICE*.. Haha.. I love BEACH anywhere bah!!! Hehehezz.. Then we went to Marriot hotel to go toilet.. Ahahaha!! Never think tat we are purposely to go to the hotel for peeeeeee.. Ahaha!! Really cute rite.. Juz cute as a PIG.. hehe.. Erm.. No la.. We also went to visit the swimming pool there.. Waaaww.. It is Big enough n very suang ooo.. Wish to jump in already.. haha.. But unfortunately I donno how to swim.. haha.. So no point to go hor.. Hmm.. Then sent fei home n I go home at 3++ or 4++ like tat e.. haha.. Reached home, I continue my games n during I waiting for the upgrading, I fall asleep beside my laptop.. I was tired also.. Haha.. Then 6.30p.m like tat, parents woke me up n I was so angry coz Tat is me bah.. If I have no enough sleep, I will get angry very easily.. N had our dinner outside with uncle n aunt.. Ish.. I was going with a 'DaMn BlAcK' face.. After a while, i slept in the car, then my mood was become great n greater luu.. Haha.. Then became normal de me nor.. Talkative de la.. haha.. Talk talk talk with my cousin.. haha.. Erm.. then went home, playing games n watching tv again.. Now, of coz blogging norr.. hehehe..

K la.. Anything more, I will update here or give a comment wat u guys wish to noe.. haha.. Feel free to enjoy here oo.. Buh-Bye~
Nite nite n sweet sweet dreams everyone.. =)

No comments: