Friday, May 22, 2009

<3 ...Updates.. <3

ChInG is BACK!!

Opss.. Really long din update n enter to my page.. I was busy with everything Tat I should do n done.. Really tired of missing ppl n do my studies at the same time.. Ok, 1st of all, I should start from last or last week.. Haha.. Ok, 8th n 9th of May 09, I went to Jazz Festival Miri at Park City there.. I went with david n malcolm the 1st day n met Georgina, royce, fiona, xing ling, byron, jia hui, ginny them there.. We were enjoying the muZiC very much there.. It was very NICE.. Haha.. 2nd nite, I went with David but halfway we fetched derek n we went 2gather.. We went home around i donno wat time.. hahaha.. I love the Singapore band very very much.. haha.. Not many to update abt those days.. But the next day which is 10 of May, I went to Brunei with parents, auntie n cousins.. We went to have our SUSHI for lunch tat day, n We spent a lot there.. Cousin was the VIP there, so it is easier for reserve a seats for everyone of us.. hahaha.. Then we went to soon Lee for shopping.. We sapu things there.. 4 families members were 2gather.. It was really warm.. I love it.. We were playing with the trolley juz same as the initial-D.. hahaha.. It was funny.. After shopping, we went back to MiRI n have a rest juz for few hours, then we went to Lutong Cafe to have our Mothers' Day celebration.. Haha.. I went with parents only n my bro n one of my cousin(mum's godson for 5 to 6 years already.. haha.. He stays with us for 5 to 6 years already.. haha.. --we are DOTA pro-- *kidding.. haha*) We were very good with each others n me n him are having the same birthday day(day n month.. He elder than me 6 years.. haha) Tat was really coincidence.. Haha.. We knew it few years ago n we celebrate our birthday 2gather too.. Hehehe!! Ok.. The nite time, mummysSSS are gathering together n we (kids) helped for celebrating the mamas' day.. Bro n cousin are ready at home for the SURPRISING celebration for our muMMY!! haha.. We were very SUCCESS!! We keep calling each others when I was having dinner with parents n auntie.. Hahaha.. It was really fun.. I love year 2009.. Everything was juz like a dreams!! I m now studying in college already.. haha.. Special 2009.. =) Muakzz.. Next, It was my 1st term holiday for one week.. I was enjoying the LIVE badminton competition at channel 816 on Astro.. hahakk.. LIN DAN(China) n LEE YONG DAE(Korea) were PRO.. I love them very much.. Haha.. =)

Here are the result for 'Li Ning 2009 BWF Sudirman Cup World Team Badminton Championships!!' <--This is the real title of it!!
The champion of coz goes to CHINA.
2nd is Korea.
3rd/4th Indonesia/Malaysia
5th/6th Denmark/(forgot)
7th/8th Japan/Hong Kong


#Lee Yong Dae#


Lin Dan---- Handsome!!


=Lin Dan boh=


Wednesday(20 of May'09), I joined the RRSSB to the parade for MIRI CITY DAY.. It was great, But not many audience as last time.. I was a helper of the day.. N felt weird of the day.. Saw others ppl who I m not supposed to see, heard something I shouldn't hear n 'I regret!!' I really REgret!! I should think clearly abt tat.. Ops.. He smile to me n same bus with me when we were going.. But when we went back, u r in another bus.. haha.. I will meet u most of the day during the recess time.. No worries.. *miss~* =Aha! Dint buy soft drinks for me la.. Drink urself there.. Hahaha.. Stupiak.. Really saw u twice a day ee.. Hahaha!!=

Erm.. These two days, my stupiak school lake of water n imagine how smelly the toilet is.. Yucks!! Really alamak for it.. Haiz.. I went to my class at 9 something n i was late again.. The CT teacher was like bu suang bu suang there n said Me n my classmates were late for 20 mins n bla bla bla there.. So damn sianz when I heard things abt tat.. Then math period also.. Teacher keep asking questions to.. Then those who did the questions correctly, they never open their 'GOLD' mouth to ans it n made the teacher angry n she keep scream on us.. Haiz.. Then physics teacher was also not happy with us b'coz those ppl playing n talking loudly there n din't wan to listen to the explaination of each of the questions.. So, teacher juz copy down all the answer on the white board n didn't do much explaination to us n gave us the new chapter 's note already.. Haiz.. We were juz too happy of the day.. Mayb the class was too warm n the TWO air-cons seem doesn't work at all.. Really sianz.. I was headache for whole day n when it was bio class, I went down to the computer lab to enjoy the air-con there.. Really really damn damn damn WARM day.. Sianzz.. Dont noe wat's wrong with all of us also.. --Crazy Class-- Math teacher scold us tat WE NEVER USE OUR BRAIN TO THINK.. Hahaha.. I will try to use it soon la.. Haha.. Veyr LAZY lerrr... Then 3.30p.m, we rushed to LT1 to have our Malaysian Studies.. Mrs Mujan is our teacher in-charged.. Haha.. She let us go earlier 2day n me, karlyn n noorul n her bf, we were went to parkson for tapao our dinner n rushed for the tuition at 6p.m.. Wat the heck m I doing?? I really no idea.. We were tired n feel lazy to have our tuition.. haha.. I tapao 2 fried chicken n Sugar Bun.. Haha.. Karlyn tapao for herself n esther at McD there.. HAha.. We walk very very fast.. The weather kills ME A LOT!! I mostly faint a.. Headache!! Oh yea.. I had been told tat the chamistry exam is on 28 of MAY n how abt the BADMINTON?? Aduh!! I really headache with my time management too.. I alway cant manage my things nicely.. Wat the heck!! I m so lousy.. God, plz lead me n give me some clue to make a good decision of it.. =( I wish everything can go smoothly as I m so TIRED already.. THen 9p.m, Dr. Lee sent me home n FINALLY I can reach n stay in my house n room.. After my bath, I played games a while then trying to download some Lin Dan n Yong Dae s' pic then update my page.. Now is 01.29a.m.. Already.. Should go O-O by now.. Tomorrow still have Moral class early in the morning n afternoon have my violin class as usual.. I m very cham a.. Din't practise for the Trinity Examz songs.. Argh!! I gonna MAD so Soon.. Still consider whether I should have the Trinity Exam o not neh.. Hmm.. >.< Really nervous lar!! Duh!! =A busy year'09 of MINE= But it is MEANINGFUL N WONDERFUL.. Hahaha..
=LoVe=

-Enjoy all the pisc here!!- =)
Surprising celebration in the DARK.. *At home--we swithched off all the lights--Haha.. Romantic NiTe~*

=The Night view of the Cake tat we(me, bro n cousin) bought for mummy..=


=YEAH!!= <3 Love my mummy.. ~ Muakzz ~


=Blowing the candle 2gather=

Mamas' Day celebrate at Lutong Cafe~

=Cake=


=Take 1= *Sweet~*


=Free style= =)

*K.Fui's product.. Haha.. He did it when we had math tuition juz now.. hahaha.. -crazy team-the noisiest group of us-hohoho!!*


=Take 1=


=Take 2=


=Take 3=


=Ever see this kinda things happened to A-level science students? Haha.. We were trying to feed the small kat.. Whahahaha!! *Crazy Gang~*=


=Kat's Kat=small kat was eating.. She is trying to feed her.. *imagine it!!* Hahaha.. Crazy rite?? hoho!!=


=see!! wat's the stupiak facebook did!! It was a sheep.. But u see wat they state there.. hahaha!!=

=SophiaChing with wonderful year 2009=
~ MuakzZ ~ =)

No comments: