Friday, June 5, 2009

ChiNg Is bad in Mood NOW!! But not EMO, k??

Ok, seems I had been lost for few days.. I was very happy in those days, but TODAY!! I felt tired n mOOdy.. From the morning until juz now tuition, I was so happy.. but NOW, without friends n family members, I felt LonEly n ignored by friendSS.. Not only because of tat, but I also bothering abt so many things.. Not b'coz I dont wan to work hard for my As real examination by now, but i felt confusing n sad n my feeling was like... Oww!! Wat can I do?? I felt crying NOW but no reason with it.. Mayb I need U guyz to make my life wonderful n meaningful.. I m not an EMO gal anywhere, like someone who sits beside me in the class, the chung hua gal, who is the emo QUEEN among our gangs.. Haiz.. I hate to see tat honestly, I juz wish we have our sweet memories for the oNLY one-and-a-half-year.. I dont wish anything unhappy thing to happen.. This updated which means tat the post tat I m writing now is really mESSY, CRAzy!! Juz same as my Mind n HEaRT right now.. I have no idea.. I need someone to help me n build my life with colourful juz as beautiful as the RainBOw after the rain, light the candle up in my heart, give me confidence when I m trying my BEst to do something very very important or even a small small Quiz in class, holding tight with each others to face our future together, Cheer me up when I m down, share the happiness with each others, celebrating every single events together happily n surprisingly, N finally, both of us can live happily in this UNFAIR world.. BUT I still have noone to trust to.. In fact, 'HE STEAL MY HEART, BUT HE NEVER REALISE IT'... I agreed wat he told me tat day, n I cant accept the truth until today.. I m really 'mao dun', dont u think tat too? I m really sad, Sad, SAd, AND SAD!! But I believe noone can understand me n wat m I thinking abt.. THe most important thing is tat, I dont really know wat GUYS are thinking abt.. THey juz really selfish n alwayz think abt themselves only.. Dont u guyz think tat how GALS think of U GUYZ when u are juz make them a FOOL?? Dont u think tat u r selfish? I juz can write everything here N noone will listen to me right NOW juz b'coz they are *BUSY* or juz escaping n hide here n there to do or tell something tat really hurt ME very much.. I noe Only times can help me to prove everything.. I admit tat, I can get hurt so easily n I m so weak.. Even tho I tried so hard, but in the end, there is all equals to ZERO.. Wat the heck did I do? I never noe abt it.. I m FIne anyway, n wish u all have a nice day everyday instead of spoil others' mood.. I m freaking hate the feeling of mine right now.. It is complicated anyway..

*Plz forgive me tat b'coz of my feeling n post these nonsense here.. NO offence to ANYONE of U.. Juz express my feeling here.. =) I m ok right now..*

=Love Is not everything for me, But Life is Complicated for me!=

Poem from Me myself(Obviously I created it by Myself in my BedRoom),
(Tears dropping down with hands shaking, N brain thinking the sentences at the same time, when writing this.. T.T *I m seriously SAD now*)

每当我最需要关怀时,你总是不在我身边;
每当我很伤心难过时,你总是不太关心我;
每当我高兴想找你时,你总对我非常冷漠;
每当我想到你的时候,你总消失在我世界;
最后的我们都生疏了,发现活在不同世界;
我承认你并没有做错,因为全都是我的错;
我不应出现而参与你,总觉得我并不配你;
我逼我自己离开了你,只会让我自己难受;
虽然我们还没有开始,但是我不想你后悔;
我即将离开你和美里,但我一定很舍不得。
我爱我的家人和朋友,希望我所做的都对!

Written By SophiaChing..

No comments: