Sunday, June 14, 2009

-They wished to SAY something!!-

Haha.. Alright!! Guess who are those 'THEY'.. Hahakk..
Aiyo.. it muz be PICTURE lor.. hahaha..
ok, let's start with the very 1st event...........
Enjoy it~~~~~

23-05-09

-My supper!!! Nice ler.. Thankz to my bro n his gf.. Hehezz.. Two mini size pizza.. It is really NICE.. I love to eat PizZa but i Prefer PASTA, Gor~-

-The 1st Pizza..-

-Another one..-

31-05-09 <--Competition DAY!! At Kx Badminton Court.. =)

-Miri n Batu Niah KIDS!!-

-Me n my partner after competition..-

-Me n Sally at my HousE..-

-Me n Ann.. Do we looked like sIsTER?? HAha.. We are playing around at my house but waiting for gan lin n kelvin Chan to picked them up.. Hahakk..-

3-06-09

-Playing with Hui Jin during the recess time n the physics class.. Of coz I win lor.. Hehe.. I m the white in colour de.. Hehehe..-

-This one more clear.. But it is actually the same..-

4-06-09

-Kx badminton closing ceremony at Mega Hotel.. Tat is my partner.. She is only 11 years old.. altho we lose in the games, but we felt happy tat at least we have fate to meet each others.. Her name is Wei Hua.. From Batu Niah.. We took this before our dinner..-

-Me and Sally.. Congraz to her.. She got 1st runner up at the kx badminton competition..-

-Obviously it is FOUR of us.. Hehe.. Congraz to Sally n Gan Lin.. Can u see tat I m wearing green in colour kx T-shirt?? The reason is they gave the kids' de to me.. Aduh!! Only 7 of kids(including me) wearing on tat nite only.. The others were wearing black in colour de.. Hmm.. Really paiseh tat nite.. haha.. They keep asked me WHY WHY WHY.. But I donno.. Haha..-

-Me n Ann.. Who got nothing in the competition.. Coz we lose the games.. hehe..-

-After reached home..- #Take 1

-#Take 2 of me-

-#Take 3-

-#Take 4-

5-06-09

-Sorry teacher!! we are wrong n accepted ur punishment.. hahakk. kidding la.. Playing games on the white board there with esther lar.. hahaha..-

Tat's it for today.. THere is somemore pic in my phone.. Lazy to transfer it to my laptop.. Next time Bah.. Hehezz.. There is plenty of chances.. Hahakk..
It is time to O o..
Nite nite n sweet sweet dream to u all..
Muakzz~

No comments: