Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wat THE.....

Wat the...... I m so fed up with this blog!! B'coz of my itchy hand click this n tat.. The story is goes like this....
Juz now I was too bored then I decided to change a NEW n Cute looked of my blog.. Then I searched from the Pyzam.com there.. I found a cute cartoon.. At 1st I wish to let it be the layout of my blog then I copied the code down n paste it at the Blog there.. Aduh!! Who knows..................... It become so ugly n all my old items all GONE!! My chatbox, music, description of mine, FRIENDZZ LIst ARE ALL G-O-N-E!! YEa!! Obviously it WAS GONE!! I m very angry n dont wan to redo everything again.. So shit a!!! Now it really looked rubbish n shit.. Wait One day my mood good then I juz add on those 'LOST ItemsS'!! Aduh I so STUPIAK lar.. Duh!!

Stupid me did a stupid thing with this stupid blog!!!!!!!
*ANGRY*
=/

No comments: