Saturday, August 1, 2009

I dOOmed!!! =(

Ouuu man!! Today is 1st of AUGUST!! argh!!! Cham!!! Means tat there is still left 36 days to go for the MOCK exam!! Argh!!

CraP!! I did a stupid decision.. I DOOMed.. I m very sorry to my parents tat I wasted so much their money to have a violin class n until today i ended up with nOthinG.. Nothing means I din get any certificate with it.. Last last week, when I went to the class, teacher asked me whether I still wan to have an exam this end-of-year.. I failed to ans her.. After I checked my timetable, CRAP!! My Cambridge International Examination which is my As exam is held on 15th Oct to 20th NOV 09.. So, last week I confirm with the teacher tat I can't have the exam coz of time crushing.. Duh.. My decision today is.... I juz play some classical music n i might stop my theory after I done this book.. I felt sorry sorry n sorry to them.. It is a WASTED for me tat ended up with NOTHING!! I hate the words NOTHING!! Duh....

Last nite, I was chatting with classmate until late nite erm.. I think it was 1.00a.m.. I was doing mt theory at the same time.. Then we were talking abt the examination tat passed juz one day AGo.. haha.. After tat, of coz we are worrying the result.. Next mon we will get BOMB by all the lecturer!! I m so ScareD!! haha.. The next exam will be held in September.. I TOT it is something near end of the month.. BUT!!! I was WRONG.. It is actually 7th to 11st of sept.. Aduh!! Is this the reason tat made me cant fall asleep at night or it was actually early in the morning?? I slept at 2.30a.m due to I really cant fall asleep.. I m really stress!! Coz after this mock exam in sept, we gonna have the FANALLLLLLL!!!!!! I really really scared abt it.. It left 36 days to go for the mock!! I cant believe tat it is juz ONE month for us to study.. NO MORE TWO MONTHS or half of the year.. CraP!!!!! I shouldn't remind myself n make me myself suffer nia.. wat the hell!! But I really should FACE n ACCEPT the truth!! Haiz..

Let's start study from TODAY!! Hoho.. =)

旧情人永远都是敌人,但是你却和我是朋友。只有你办到吗?目前你是唯一的一位。。
请别误会,我只是无聊想找人陪我,和我聊天而已。
你的不回应是因为你睡着了吗?
我在此向你道歉,这么晚了还去找你。
哈哈。Wish u noe tat I m talking abt u.. YEah! YOU!!
hehe..

Time to go to study? haha!! Let's sing a song to relax myself FIRST.. haha..
Bye, I will update more often here luuu..
=Back to Normal Life!= Muakz!!

Sophia Ching,
=)

No comments: