Saturday, August 15, 2009

A special post for Wawa, my Baby..... ='(

Let's me introduce her..

Name: Wawa
Age: Nearly 1 years old
Description: Active n brings happiness to Kiew's Family
Date of dead: 14-08-09
Reason: I donno..!! 90% is sicK..

Everything was happened yesterday.. Yesterday was Friday obviously, I went to school at 9a.m sharp.. Mummy fetched me to school n wawa was followed too.. Coz mum decided to bring her to Bettie there to check up after going market.. I played with her in the car as usual then it was very cute tat she actually 'standing' up n enjoy the view outside.. 1st time I saw her do this kinda of things.. Now I juz realize tat she gonna dead so soon.. Haiz.. After my class, I went to kat's house to revise for the coming exam few weeks later.. After tat mum picked me home.. When I reached home, I shout on WAWA loud, But I din hear her sound n her 'ling long' sounds.. I self weird on it at 1st, n find around my house, then din't find her.. Oh damn, I was so worried n mum asked me to call dad whether he brought her to walk walk or wat.. But....!!! My dad said, It WAS DEAD!!!! Unfortunately we r too late to send her to Bettie.. Haiz! Wat's wrong???? Wat happened to it? Why leave us so sudden?? WHY??? I dont believe it n i wished my dad was cheating me.. But it was THE TRUTH n cant change anything le.. Haiz.. The tears dripping down when me n mum received the bAd news.. Then I went to bathroom, crying while bathing.. After tat, I had my dinner with whole family n we didn't even talked to each others n juz keep quiet the whole nite.. I m crying during the dinner time also.. Cousin also din talk n he might noe wat had happened also.. Brother came back n shout to wawa as usual, b'coz wawa loves to play with my bro n my bro is smelly after works.. She really likes it.. When I heard the word, WAWA, I start to cry again.. Bro asked me wat had happened n asked me where izzit, then his eyes were red in colour n i think he also gonna cry.. After tat, I went to tuition at 6.35p.m n i knew I was very late.. I drove myself there.. Parked my car as near as possible, then ran to upstairs.. Back home, I drove without safety belt due to i forget to do it then when reached home, I juz realize.. I was no mood for whole nite, friend msg me n comfort me n finally i felt better.. I missed wawa n I love it very very much.. I watched badminton comp on channel 816 b4 I sleep.. Lee Chong Wei from Malaysia lose the games, n Lin Dan from China won the games.. I think this time both of them wont meet each other le.. Around 11 or 12 something, Raining heavily n the thunderer was scary.. I hide into my blanket n crying still!! Duh!! I missed wawa!! N the thunderer scared me at the same time.. Parents noe tat sure I very scared of it then they knocked my door n asked whether I fall asleep already.. But then I opened the door quickly n saw me cried then they asked me to go to their room to sleep for a night.. Donno wat time, Cried till fall asleep n I met WAWA in my dreams.. She changed a bit tat her fur was not tat smooth as last time n i guess it still sick.. I cant touch it because it has electricity on her body.. N when I woke up, I guess tat last night the rain n the thunderer was HEW, WAWA!! My eyes are popping out today n remember Kat said my eyes very 'zhong' when we met at Sushi King juz now for lunch.. I act like nothing happened of coz.. B'coz I noe sure I will cry if mentioned the word, WAWA!!!


Sushi King's Cup.. Green Tea inside..


THe set meal tat I ordered.. >Salmon Steak< Not bad, quite Nice..

Ok, The sad news for all of u.. ='(

Wawa, rest in peace!!!
We LOVE you, n MISS you!!!
=THe cutest pet tat I ever have n U r the 1st puppy tat made our whole family cried for u=

='(
Sophia Ching..

No comments: