Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Silent Mode... Shhhhh......

Currently, I m in silent mode.. Today, the whole class was very quiet in every class for no reasons, or juz mayb they r regretting about their result or juz not in mood to talk to each others.. Physics lecturer said tat it is juz temporary n let's see how we behave next week.. Is it the same as last time, a noisy n bad discipline class OR we start to study hard to achieve good result for the coming mock exams.. Hmm.. Let's see the result next week.. Erm.. For me, I m not really in mood to talk to anyone, n I felt like my life become shorter n my brain is FULL of STUDIES.. CHEMISTRY.. PHYSICS.. PURE math THREE.. n THe worst subject for me, CRITICAL THINKING.. I m not a critical thinker as my thinking skill is not good as others.. Haiz..

Okay, the result was out last two days, n I was shocked to see the result n it was EXPECTED.. Here r the result of mine for the LASt semester.. There is NO MORE semester exam for us.. T.T There is NO second chance for us.. Only the mock exam left n THE FINALSSSS.. Haiz haiz.. I only got 82 marks in my pure math(68/75) + statistic(35/50).. BUT BUT!!! The lecturer said tat if wan to get an 'A', we muz got 85 marks above to be SAFE.. CRAp!! 3 marks more ahhh!!! My chemistry got 71(obj-31/40, sub 40/60) n I m very happy with it(btwn, I m not doing good with the sub actually n I actually donate the marks to the lecturer.. haha.. Fine!!), coz I din study much on it n it was 11 chapters tat we muz cover to attend to the exam.. =) hehe.. THen my physics was DAMN LOUSY!! Sorry to the lecturer, my parents n myself.. HAha.. I was studied the revision paper tat lecturer gave, n I tot the questions will all come out from there.. Ahhhh!! Who noes!!! Non of it.. Shit!! N finally, I only got 57 marks.. Argh!! Really bek cek dint study the notes.. Haha.. Nvm, 33 days later have my mock exam already.. haha.. FINE.. Everything will be OK.. hehe.. This is how I comfort myself.. =) Oh yea.. Stupid critical thinking I got 60% But it was in the 2nd chance tat the lecturer gave.. If not, I m gonna FAIL tat subject.. haha.. Luckily!! Thankz god.. =)

Nowadays, I m getting fatter n fatter.. haha.. Same as the PIG.. N I m getting older already i think, b'coz I sleep late every night around 1.00 a.m. , then I wake up early in the morning e.. In the evening, I only have my nap for half an hour.. My life was changed after the result out n everything shouldn't same as last time.. I need more time to study n do the pure math 3 hw.. Every lecturer is rushing for the lessons.. Haiz.. make us suffering only.. Remember they said we r the lousiest badge of the students in A-level compare to the previous years, I felt so sad abt it.. They actually told the other group of the students abt tat n made us no face man.. I soooooooooo sad to hear abt tat.. Haiz.. Seems like we have NO HOPE at all.. =(

Last but not least, the haze in MIri is very serious.. This morning, my parents fetched me to school n on the way, I realize tat the view of outside is really BLUR n I dont even can see far far away.. In school, I can smell the smoke all around the compounds.. Even canteen or toilet also can smell it.. Haiz.. Wat should we do abt tat? Some classmates are starting to wear mask.. n I should ask mum to get few for me.. I m scared also.. Human are the one who creates all THESE 'VIRUS'.. Memang useless.. Duh..

Ok, it is time to go to do my homeworks.. =)
Sophia CHing,
-Silent Mode-
Mood juz as normal.. >.<

No comments: