Saturday, January 9, 2010

A great start of year 2010!!!!!

Ouu.. So long din update le.. haha.. Quite busy this week, coz I need to catch up everything n recalled back those which the teacher already tought de.. hahaha..
Ok, erm.. where should I start le.. haha..
Let start from 2-01-10, me n few of my friends went to sing.. haha.. They love to sing obviously.. Everywhere leave comments with SING.. hahaha.. Oh yea.. I went with Cathy, Simon, David, Hh, Roger n Ronny.. haha.. Tat Roger made me speechless.. haha..
Then the next thing is abt my school day.. I went to school zun zun 8a.m.. Earlier than teacher means I m not Late.. haha.. The most suffering subject is Chemistry.. Coz a lot of things need to apply it in n remember I MISSED the class like one week ee, last year.. So I need to catch up n do more works than others do.. Math is still ok, but then I need to self study for the chapter which I din attended.. That chapter is hard coz all abt differentiate n integration of TRIGO!!! Trigo got many formulae.. I hate to memories things so I dont memorise much.. Only simple one I remember.. haha.. Physics still ok.. A lot of theory.. I still left behind with 2 chapters.. Life is difficult if u r the only one who left behind.. haiz.. But I got confident I can da better than last year.. hehe.. =)
Yesterday, I drove myself to school n we actually got quiz on tat day.. Which was in the afternoon, a tiring n sleepy afternoon also.. haha.. I dint study a lot with it n it was not only one chapter but FIVE.. haha.. But I m ok with the questions.. hehe.. Juz not enough time to finished it.. After tat quiz, I realize my neck n my back were very very uncomfortable.. damn it!! Neck pain coz too tall liao as wat Hj said.. haha.. Night time, I went out with 'OLD' friends.. haha.. Erm, we were like quite a while we din meet liao.. Last nite quite many ppl.. Me, Fen, Mandy, Fliss, Jiet, Arvin, Sam, n George.. We met at Pizza Hut around 7.30p.m.. But then the services is too lousy n terrible.. No aircon also.. Everyone hot like wat there.. haha.. We finished makan around 9++p.m. Then dicided to where to go.. Lastly, we all went to Sport Cafe for playing cards.. The punishment was whoever lose the games, who gonna sing.. haha.. But I went back early, abt 11.30p.m.. Before I went home, jiet lose 3 games, george lose 2 i think n vin also lose 1 if i m not mistaken.. haha.. Quite fun.. After I went home, I donno liao.. haha.. Reached home, took a bath then Pig-Pig-ING.. whahaha!!
Today, I woke up early n study a while, cooked instant mee for breakfast to me, myself.. haha.. Erm.. My backbone is quite ok already after I went to adjustment last Thursday.. Tat day really cant sit proporly n sit a while only then beh-tahan liao.. =( Luckily now Not tat suffering with it anymore.. But then I still move abnormally.. Din jump here n there luu.. Juz like an OLD WOMEN.. =.= hahaha..
Erm.. I think I should stop here liao.. A long post abt this week.. haha..
Okok.. Bye-Bye.. See u all soon~

-ChInG-cHiNg-
-happy larrr-
=)

No comments: