Thursday, December 31, 2009

31-12-2009

Ouuu.. Today is da last day of year 2009!!!
Wish every sadness in this year will be all GONE!
TOMORROW will be a very new YEAR n DAY for me n my Family!
Okay, everything will be a HISTORY!*yesterday was a history for today! Yo!*
N we should face forward ALL the time n shouldn't look backward anymore!
Once the things were passed, it was PASSED!
We cant do anything abt our HISTORY!
HAhaha.. =Erm.. I m too serious.. haha..=

*Donno wat to type liao*
N I realized tat in December, I only got THREE POSTS!
hahaha..

I m too happy to welcoming the NEW YEAR to come!
one n a half hour MORE!

Wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2010!!!
May all the wishes COME TRUE!
Wish everyone HEALTHY, ALL THE BEST thru-out the year, 2010, N HAPPY ALWAYZZ!!!

*DOnno wat to write liao, when I got idea, then I will post again!! HAhaha!!*
-HAPPY MOOD-

=ChInG=
=)

1 comment: