Sunday, December 27, 2009

Nightmare!!

Ok, how m I going to start with the nightmare tat I had mentioned as my title?
Hmm.. Nowadays, Dengue is so much popular in this few months.. I heard tat Krokop, pujut n somewhere else are black area for these..
Unfortunately, me n my mum got bited by MOSQUITO.. My dad sent us to hospital n in the afternoon, we went home again.. We had been told by my dad's friends tat drink some papaya leaf 'juice' can recover faster.. We drank.. It tasted TERRIBLE.. A bit bitter n smell sucks.. My mum was more serious than me.. She felt vomiting every time n didn't have her meal for many days.. She was sent to hospital again.. She stayed there for 8 days if i m not mistaken.. I felt so sad n moody everyday.. I wish mum recover as soon as possible.. Dad did all the housework, n I help him of coz.. N we KILLED all the mosquito.. Government is sucks in doing works.. Really stupid the government.. ppl kena liao juz come n spray the surrounding of my house.. Pig la!! SO lagging one meh.. Ish..
Now, everyone is ok already n need to eat more vitamins thingy.. I felt happy coz everything was FINE.. FIANLLY!!
We having all our meals at my grandma's house nearly one month.. until today, we also go to grandma's house to eat.. We bought a lot of foods there.. =)
Within this month, I had nightmare every night until last night.. I donno wat had happened to me.. I dont dare to close my eyes even a nap in the afternoon I also skipped it.. I dont noe wat's going so wrong to me.. Hmm.. I did told my parents abt it n we did tried to change the 'feng-sui' of my room, but still the same.. Last night slept with parents also the same things happened to me.. Haiz.. Once I closed my eyes, all the image n my thinking were all abt HOSPITAL.. I think is b'coz I m too worry abt tat n I still cant forget the day tat I take k of my mum in hospital n I didn't sleep well there.. Haiz.. I really scared of closing my eyes again.. ='(
Haiz.. I m so scared, Scared, SCared, SCAred,SCARed,SCAREd,SCARED!!!!!!!!!
Help ME!!!!!!!!!!!
-Ching-
='(

No comments: