Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ching is Finally Back!!! =)

Ching is FINALLY back to NORMAL n escaped from nightmare!!!
Thankz God!!!

After I wrote my last post, I felt comfortable n my mind is getting clear as wat I should do n wat I shouldn't n wat I m going to do next.. Hehe..
I m so happy today..
Thinking of my target for next year..
Worrying my result.. >.<
If I m not satisfied for it, I will pay myself for re-sit..
I noe I shouldn't have too high expectation but I wish to reached my goal.. Tat's it.. =)
I wish my result wont disappoint me.. Hehe..
Jia you, BaoBei!!!
All the BEST to me.. Yo!!

Today, I woke up early in the morning, I think it was 9 a.m.. haha.. Then had my breakfast with daddy n mummy at sun city.. Then afternoon, we went to grandma's house again.. I watched tv whole day.. Games seldom play liao.. Haha.. Now addicted to BOOKS.. I read a few story books in this two weeks, n I did some maths' works.. Night time, we had dinner at krokop 5 there n after tat we went to 'Labuan pub' there eat FISH.. The taste quite ok, we all enjoyed n love it so much.. Hehe.. Before we went home, we went to 'huang san he' bought my doggies' foods n our snackssss.. =) Haha.. N We reached home at 9p.m..
Actually I have nothing to post, but my hands 'itcy' lor, click here n there donno wat to do, then I juz post a random post here lor.. hehe..

2 more days to 2010.. A very new start for me.. Hehez.. =)
Everyday is my happy day from today.. YEAHH!!!
-Ching-
=Happy Day n Had a fantastic mood da whole day!!=

No comments: