Friday, November 27, 2009

I love it so much!!

I love my life now.. I really really love it.. Today, I woke up at 7.25a.m. then playing with the computer games which introduced by wan sing.. The guitar Geek.. I so addicted to it.. Coz it was really FUN.. Then I had my breakfast with aunt n uncle n cousin at Yakin Cafe Miri.. Then I reached home abt 10.30 then went out again with mum.. I very tired coz I got SICK last Thursday.. =( Now got sore throat, flu n cough.. Really sianz.. Then noon time, I went to grandma's house n met hh there.. Until almost 3p.m, I went back to my grandma's house picked by hh.. N then I go home take my clothes n ready to go to swimming.. I loved swimming currently.. Love love love.. hahahahaha!! [More picture at facebook for the activities tat I attended.. =) ] Then mum picked me at 6 something I think lar.. Then went to have dinner outside again.. Not bad lar the food, quite nice lar the taste BUT with a BIG plate n a LITTLE of food.. I so angry with their attitude.. Really impolite!!!!! Then now I m writing abt this for recording the Best moment tat we had together.. =) Wish there is next time for our FUN day!! Yahooooo!!!

I gonna rest earlier today.. I m so tired..
Tomorrow will be a BETTER day!! Yeah!!! Whahaha!! =)
-A simple post from me, Sophia!-
=Tired= =/

No comments: