Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy~

Hahaha!! I should update often liao e.. Everyday so happy n different.. EAT is something tat can make me very very HaPPy n crazy!! haha.. I found tis since last last week after my sis came back.. hahaha!! We have our crazy time when we're together.. haha.. Hmm.. I should start from Sunday I think......

On Sunday, We were so confused tat whether tat day is Father 's day o not.. Then we juz don k la since everyone said so.. Then we went to Boulevard restaurant.. Unfortunately, it was FULL!! Then sis decide to go to grand palace.. After we ordered food, we all chit-chatting there while waiting for the foods to come.. After 15 mins like tat the foods came.. N it tasted SO BAD!! The 1st time we had been there n it is also the last time u go.. We're actually going to complain them.. But suan liao la.. We don go next time then ok le lor.. N it cost us $202++ lagik.. NOT WORTH TO GO!!! Then after tat, we went to Boulevard Shopping mall.. Daddy is going to pay all b'coz none of us brought any money.. Hahahahaha!! But quite ok la.. Juz $168++ only ma.. hahaha.. A very nice num le.. Not bad huh.. =) Then we went home n watching tv together.. hehe.. Then sleeping time, we all muz b go sleep la.. hahaha!!

Monday, I woke up at 9 then watch tv, after tat followed mum to her stall to help her.. Then 5 p.m I went home to prepair the foods for the NIGHT!! Guess wat we have for our dinner?? STEAM-BOAT la duh... hahaha.. Really happy daooooo.. The whole table was covered up with foods.. Happy to see FOODS!! ArgH!! I got crazy again.. haha.. We ate until 8.30p.m then cleaned up.. After tat watched tv again, then got bed earlier.. =)

Today, I got a bit moody la.. Sianz the person!! So beh song me!! Sianz siiii3!!! Suan liao la.. 大人不记小人过,我就放你一马。 =) I wish u happy everyday la with ur 'BLACKEN' heart.. Sh*t u la.. hahaha.. But...................

But night time I so happy ooo.. Mum cooked spagetti for us.. =) YUMMY!!!
This 3 days ate a lot of nice foods!! Damn HAPPY!!! hehe..
Now going to o o lu.. late late already..

TOMORROW SHould be also a NICE daY,
LET's PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
A-level 09 ROCKZZZZzZzzzzZZ!!!!!!! =)

No comments: