Sunday, June 6, 2010

IF

IF we meet earlier;
IF we meet everyday;
IF we miss each other each day;
IF we text each other each day;
IF we keep in touch each time;
IF we falling into each other at the same time;
IF we have a chance;
IF we are together;
IF we hold each other hand one day;
IF all the 'IF' happen in my life,
How m I going to face it?

Falling into u is not my fault;
The feeling to u is really different;
The day, the time u found me;
I felt super happy!
But I must tell u,
Ur timing is wrong,
Because I found tat U have another one who already by ur side..

How sad M I?
How to face u next time?
How to forget u?
How to give up as ur name is in my 1st list?
How to reply u when u asked me or chatting with me?
How to forgive if u cheat me?
How to trust u next time?
How to delete ur text in one second again? (I did it ONCE!! =|)
How to say I LOVE YOU from my mouth, from my true heart?
How can u be tat selfish?
How??? Tell me HOW!!

I had fallen into u honestly juz one week ago i guess..
Loving you is the truth already..
Every morning a message for me from u,
Give me confidence before my every exam, every paper,
Comfort me when I m down,
Ur wishes is enough to me..
Thank you very much but still, Friendzz Forever!
But still, hope to see u n hear ur voice..
Ur voice is sweet~ =)
Lastly, wish u happy if I m not mistaken with the 'HER' who is by ur side..
Smile alwayz.. =)
I promised myself not to tell u all this..
Sorry..
B'coz I m afraid tat we r not friend anymore if u noe this..
I noe u never read this, n U never noe I have a blog too..
IF there is a chance, I will let u read this..=)
Wish u n her happy alwayz.. Jia u!!

I noe I gonna meet u very often after my exam..
but never mind.. I can act like there is nothing happen..
Hahaha!! Coz u never noe this.. Blerk!!
hehehehehe!! =)
See u soon, Friendz! Miss u a lot!!

No comments: