Wednesday, January 7, 2009

keep in mind..

Currently, I tot i m very happy with wat friend did to me who called my BEST friend.. I actually dont noe wat is she thinking abt.. She is doing something tat different with wat she had told me before.. She made me disappointed.. Friends r divided into many group but doesn't mean tat u can do such selfish thing behind me secretly... I dont noe how can i trust you anymore.. My heart was broken n may u guyz felt very very happy with it i dont mind.. My goal from now is juz study hard n going to oversea n leave this place.. I hate wat u had did.. I really donno.. So many years of friend already.. U still.. Haiz.. Watever then, as long as u happy with it.. i juz can release all the hates, angry, n disappointed of u at here.. I wont tell you anything detail abt me or wat is my opinions.. I hate you for cheating me.. We r juz normal friend from now.. I dont mind everything.. At least there is some Best friend helping me behind.. Thank you to u guyz.. I m very very ill.. But i have no choice to escape the truth.. Now i juz wish u do ur own things n i have my own life.. I noe i shouldn't be so stupid to trust you.. But this is ME!! I wont believe you anymore.. U have no chance to explain!! I had gave u many times already.. But.. U juz... I should tell you straight away but i scared everything bad will come to me again n we have less contact since i graduated.. I had expirienced tat The day tat nobody put me in their eyes.. The day tat ppl looked down on me.. The day tat ppl Hate me.. The day tat i quit.. The day tat i cried.. N the day tat i had falled in love.. Nobody will knows.. Everyone juz looking on the surface.. Never PROVE anything.. Mouth is for eat n talk.. but not in rude ways.. u should recall back ur moral or sivik tat u had studied b4.. I will juz let these all the 'worth' things GO n forgive everything, everyone with NO reason.. I believe that the things tat u guyz had done it to me ,wont come to me again in my New life.. Year 2009!!

Study is everything.. No knowledge, no power.. This is WORLD!!
Execise is how we can have a healthy body..
This 2 are enough for students to live in this world or compete wif each others to be a top student..
Wish all my classmates will work together n putting our effort to fight until the end.. YEAH!! =)
Wish my friends work successfully in their job n some friends have their SPM examination in this year n next year.. I support u all!!
Badminton is still carry on!! Keep it up for this year!! *Best Friend--> COMPETITION muz get champion o.. If not chia makan o.. PIZZA HUT also can.. Hohoho!! =)

Thankz to the blogger tat can let me release all the pains, happiness, sadness by this way.. YEAH!! =)

*ChInG SiCk BaDlY ReCeNtLy*

No comments: