Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sianzz Holiday..

Last Friday was the last day of my class.. Finally! BUT!! I m sooooooo damn boring in this week Chinese New Year early holiday.. Boring till die a.. SianzZ!!

Last Friday nite, actually had dinner with dinosaur at secret recipe.. But b'coz of some stuff, so postpone to next day, which is Saturday.. I ordered spaghetti, mushroom soup n cake this time.. haha.. Still ok la this times.. Haha..

Yesterday, (Wednesday) I went out with my fellow friends.. [Lu, Fen Fliss & me] We gathered at starbucks around 8p.m but Lu was in traffic jam so she late.. hahaha.. nvm.. This is juz a informal gathering nia.. Hehez.. Then we ordered drinks there lor.. All together cost RM56.90 i think.. Then we went to shopping.. The NEW parkson which I 1st time go in.. haha. sorry ba, san ba lao a me.. All r very expensive de.. =( But high class la.. haha.. Then we went home nearly 10p.m coz Fliss have her school next day.. haha.. Will meet u guts very very soon during the Chinese New Year de.. ^,^

No comments: