Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Start from the very beginning..

Well, I have step into my college life in year 2009 which is this year..

5th Jan 2009 was the 1st day tat i attend.. I went there nearly 8a.m.. Haha.. After i paid the school fees n etc, i went to lecture hall.. There is a gathering of all the new students--wat they called orientation.. Everything was going smoothly, i saw a guy who sit BESIDE me in primary school.. I juz ignore him.. haha.. Sorry lor.. I dont wish to do something like.... "Hey!! U also study here a?" Haha.. I m not tat kind of person k? I saw a friend or bro school mate aswell.. he is handsome.. haha.. he is very popular o called famous.. haha.. He came to my house during CNY every year.. Hohoho!! Happy.. Hmm.. i knew some new friends there.. But sorry i cant recognise u guy in the moment.. Haha.. paiseh.. >.< 12 noon, i went home lurr.. rest a while, then went to learn to drive.. fantastic!! haha.. It was going successfully.. Hehe.. nite time i went to support Riam n SLS.. I noe it was so unfair.. but i cant help u anything.. meet again in Feb.. Be more confidence.. Fight for it!! The champion is alway You in my heart.. =)

6th Jan 2009, which is today, I went to have my breakfast at servay there, then going to school at 10.++a.m.. (i m not going to tell abt my college life for today le.. Coz i m so tired..)

I had sore throat.. so felt very uncomfortable in class today.. Cold like ice.. But i m happy i did pay attention to every single class.. even though i din take tat subject which is BIO!! hahaha..


='(

No comments: