Friday, April 10, 2009

"Black" Week~!

Ok~ Due to the stupid network problem, I cant on9 for a week.. I was damn sad.. But mayb this is the arrangement from the god.. I had my 1st semester exam within the week too.. Hmm.. Really happy I can on9 now..
Monday, I had my chem exam.. Got confidence to grab high marks.. But lastly, I knew I did something wrong in my paper.. Dont k la.. Suan liao.. THen I go home after my exam which is 10.45p.m.. Reached home, Sleep sleep sleep nor.. 5.30p.m, I went to tuition but haven took my dinner nehh.. How hungry m I tat time.. Haiz.. I went downstairs bought a cup of cup mee.. Duh.. Luckily teacher got some hot water.. THen I ate in front of my friendzz.. Ahahaha.. I was like enjoy there so much n never think abt the CT n math exam the next day.. hahazz.. Then Tuesday n Wednesday like tat nor.. Nothing different.. Ahaha!! Slept a lot this week.. Thursday, I had no class so I stayed at home to be a hardworking MAID.. haha.. I throw something to my dog, Then help it clean its bian bian.. haha.. Washed the smelly clothes.. hmm.. Keep trying to on9.. BUt FAILED!! Duh.. After I done everything, I had a serious headache.. I dont really noe why.. BUt I did have sufficient sleep already lerr.. How come?? Hmm.. THen Thursday nite, I went to Boulevard with Fliss.. She was going to buy some birthday present to her friends.. Haha.. Aiya.. actually is my friends too la.. Hahazz.. I m here to wish Mandy, Wei Jiet n Arvin HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sorry tat I cant attend for the picnic this morning.. (Fri morning) Due to busying with some activities.. This afternoon, nothing happen.. Sleeping n dreaming at home.. Until 6p.m, I help my parents to cook for Dinner.. hahazz.. =I love Cooking= Hohoho!!

I think nothing can be post here le lar.. Forgot everything.. haha.. Nothing special in this week.. Study+sleep+eat= PIG!! Ahahaha!!
I was not really happy for this week la actually.. I have no idea why!!
Erm.. No idea for posting.. Wat u guy wan to noe lerr? Hmm..

No comments: