Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It was too Late~

Argh~ I knew tat I was too late to update with some funny n fun things tat happened to me n my gang of partners.. hahaha.. Sorry for letting u guys wait so long for it.. haha... Anyway, let's start with last Wednesday.. Last Wednesday, After our practical, we prepared ourselves n went to the badminton court that near our school? hahaha.. I donno la.. coz I m not the driver.. (anything, plz ask my driver.. H.jin n J.hui.. hahaha..) Erm.....

Here are some pictures for the day or the time or the hours or the minutes or the seconds or the moment tat we are doing tat time.. haha.. --Enjoy--


Jia Hui n Me.. We came out from same primary school but different secondary school.. haha.. We knew each others since few years ago? hahahazz!! We have fate to meet again in our college.. hahaha..


Hui Jin n Me.. Haha.. *We are not lesbian la.. Duh..* PLZ dont say tat again ok.. SEEMS LIKE I should find a BF as fast as I can.. hahaha!!


Hui Jin n Jia Hui.. The drivers of MINE.. ahaha.. One fetched me there n another one fetched me back home tat day.. hahaha.. Thank you very much..


Sorry buddies, I din't noe tat u two are tooking pic.. so, I be the ghost behind.. hahaha.. Sorry about tat~


Aduh!! No space for me to sit anymore la!! Jin!! Ur car too small la. Put my bags there then full like hell already... next time buy a BUS la, plz.. hahaha.. Ever ssit with rubbish? Haha.. I DID!! Neh.. The pic is so big above.. Hahaha..

*This is damn funny.. When we were on the way home, (me, Jin n Lynn) then I had been ordered to sit at the back seat.. Then half way we were going home, we had a conversation n made us 'crazy' n laughing all the way home.. haha..
Here it is..
Jin:S.Ching, plz wear ur safety belt!!
Ching:Where got safety belt o?
Jin:Mine ine is really special.. U should tight urself in by urself without open the 'lock' coz it was rosak.. haha..
At tat moment, me n lynn was laugh laugh n LAUGH!!! Mayb the readers never noe how funny izzit, so, I juz leave this pic for u guys.. hahaha..



Juz a simple n messy post.. Sorry.. I m rushing for this.. :(

No comments: