Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Love My College Life~!

I love my Life in College.. It is nice n I met some new friends from Chung Hua secondary school.. Haha.. They are juz average in study but crazy when we r together.. Remember yesterday, We are going to have badminton activities, then there was someone put us aeroplane.. She is 蜘蛛精.. haha.. She alwayz called ppl f**ker.. I donno wat's wrong with her.. hahaha..

Here is her pic.. Haha.. She owe us a meal at Fartini.. Mayb is Saturday nite.. I wont let u go de.. hahaha.. Coz u had promise me tat.. Not me only la.. They also oo.. ahaha.. U cham liao.. Hahaha!!



=ask me don take her pic then see wat she is doing!! hahaha.. She is looking at the camera ler.. Hahaha!!=

蜘蛛精!! Haha.. Finally u can read my blog with ur pic.. hahaha!! This page is for u de oo.. U should be happy with it.. haha.. Faster on9 laaa... We are waiting soo long already lor.. haha.. *When u read this, I noe wat u gonna to do next.. hahaha.. After u read this plz give a comment at the tag area oo.. Ahahaha!! Bye!! Purposely done for u de.. Remember my puppy wallet a!!!

No comments: