Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday! CrAP!

I hate today! Today is Friday.. I had a terrible dream last nite or else i can called it this early morning.. I dreamt abt a green GHOST.. GOSH!! I actually scared of this kinda of thingy.. Haiz.. I woke up at 8.30 a.m this morning n told my parents wat i had dreamt abt then they said i was juz stressed out myself n mayb I m thinking too much coz this month is ghost festival or I m bothering abt TAT thing again.. I cant stop myself to think abt him each time.. Wat is this mean? I doesn't wish this to happen also but wat can i do? wash my brain? how? Tell me plz!!! Ok, I then went to bath n had my breakfast then went to school. I dont like the CT class n so I alway go late. I reached school at abt 9.10a.m. I sat in the class n realise tat I didn't bring my jacket to school today. Obviously, my memories gonna lose so soon n my brain is Full of *SHit*. I stored too much studies thingy into it due to i m going to have my MOck exam next week. Haiz.. Today I felt uncomfortable b'coz I gonna SICK le. Not love sick plz.. I got sore throat today n a bit of fever. Haiz. Every exam period like this de. Wat's wrong???? I hate tat!! Since primary school, I alwayz sick at the exam period n remember i had my almost every semester exams in the teachers' staff room. But now it is different story already. No more caring like a Mummy. Last last month which was JULY n I had a semester test, I also got sick for one week which is my study week, within tat week, I didn't study at all. Haiz.. How come there is a lot of unnecessary things happened to me when it is in a very important time?? Crap la!! Times go so fast. Monday will have my chemistry exam which I worried the MOST. Coz I love tat sub b'coz it is challenging. hehe. U can said I m crazy. haha. Then Tuesday is math which I had too much confidence on it n alwayz did careless mistakes n rushing to finished it faster.. wed I will off on tat day n thurs I have my physics test n afternoon time I actually have a Badminton Competition at RIT. No idea abt it coz every teams are average. Haiz. Fri i will have my CT exam which is the sub tat I HATE the most. =( Hmm..

I miss him very much today!
I HATE today!
I hate myself when I miSS Him..
I hate myself alwayz GET SICK!!!!
Shit!!!
Hate hate hate!!

Sophia Chiiiing..
Hate!!!!! =(

No comments: