Monday, September 28, 2009

Last?

Today is the last day of my one week holiday. Within this week, I did nothing n juz relaxing until today. I was so moody in this week which i couldn't find any reason also. I felt so down n I actually din msn or message quite often b'coz of the receiver never reply it. I m fine b'coz I get used of being a lonely women. I m so GLAD tat I wasn't do any of my homeworks n getting ready to be scolded by the teacher the next day. I m READY!
Remember last time, I didn't finished juz one set of my exercise then i got scold. I felt so sorry to myself but not the teacher. I hate abt tat because tat was juz my 1st time tat I din finished her homework. I asked myself not to hate the teacher but I juz cant control myself. I hate the world but I still cant blame the God. B'coz i noe i m the one who do wrong things. I blame myself more! I m ok with the teacher who never scold the guys in my class who din finished the works. I hate the teacher become so UNFAIR. Guys or Gals are equal dont u noe tat?? There is no one who will listen to me n yet I still donno wat did I do wrong to him/her. Juz b'coz of last week? I wish...... Haiz. It is too late to explain to u or to me n I noe u will never ever listen to me anymore. The exam is around the corner n I should off myself n else force myself to study but not missing u the whole day, day dreaming everytime or waiting for ur message day or nite. I shouldn't expect u to love me but I wish we can be friend like last time. U never noe I m talking abt u but FINE!! Everything was overed n now i should start studying but not waiting until I regret abt my studies like last time. I noe wat I m doing n I m very sure tat this is my way. U got ur ways but I also have mine. Now, I will concentrate on my studies more n i will seldom on9. If u understand me, U will come n find me coz I need u. I must tell u tat TRUST UR FEEL n dont feel regret next time. Find the one who U love the most. I donno when I m going to oversea for my studies n I also donno when I will forget about u n leave the world. Lastly, I miss u n love u.. But I couldn't find the way to ur heart. Sorry, plz forgive me!

=Ching=

No comments: