Friday, April 9, 2010

Bothering!

These days I felt so bother.. I m sick of Badminton i admit.. But this is not the main point.. The most important decision I need to make is my FUTURE.. Of coz I m going to further study.. But I choose to Curtin.. I actually got the offer letter from Tasmania University, but lastly, I dint wish to go instead stay here n mayb the last year to Aus.. I have no target, no motivation to do anythings else, juz a DREAM.. haiz.. But then at least my family are all supporting me.. But the things is I cant read their mind, watever they said, should I believe it? This is the thing tat I considered a lot.. About their FEELING.. Mayb some of u guys will say I m thinking too much as they alwayz said so.. But this is juz ME!!! Wat to do? I had been designed like this, I cant blame anyone..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, here I should say tat, I dont need to change my old style.. If u dont like it, I din force u to close to me.. Juz beware of me, stay far far far away from me as u like, u happy, then ok already lor.. Aiyo.. The most easy thing still need me to teach u.. Hate u the most!!! Dont alwayz show tat to everyone la.. Everyone has a good life or even better than yours a!! Dint talk to u one year liao is a very good thing!! I m happy with wat I do or I did.. Everything is under my estimation, dont need u to worry.. U juz need to worry abt HER, but not me!! CHEH!! I can live my own life without u, k?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm, Felt BETTER liao.. =) hahaha.. Ok, The mock exam was over ed.. So happy.. But the physics application part I really need to catch up.. I totally LOST.. wth.. I so gonna give up soon.. But I realised tat I still got a chance to get an A for physics coz I retake As.. =( Too bad to hear abt tat horr.. haha.. But I have no choice to.. So I need to take 3 more papers than others.. haiz.. But this is good for me la i noe.. I have no much worries abt my chem n math but the only PHYSIC.. Hope I can still handle it steadily.. I actually got confident during the As exam last year de, but but but.......... I never noe I so poor in phy de.. hahahahaha.. Fine la.. Hope I can get 3 A's or 2 A's n 1B then I satisfied le.. hehehe.. Now juz need to work harder to achieve it.. I believe I can do it this time of coz lorrr.. =0hahaha.. =)

Nothing is impossible!
The key is already in ur hand, juz the matter of u gonna open it o not.. Haha.. I gonna rajin rajin rajin liao.. one more month left to the FINAL.. Btwn, 17th July is the graduation lu.. aha!!

Happy n appreciate watever I have now.. =)

No comments: