Sunday, May 16, 2010

=)

Ouu.. So long time din enter here already.. TOooooooooooooo many things happened.. but lazy to update.. hahaha..
Last month(=.=) went to have buffet as our dinner with cathy n sing.. 3 of us ate a lot and also LAUGH a lot until the malay woman looked at us with her stupid fierce face.. I love the LAMB there.. I fall in love with LAMB already larrr.. hahaha.. Really nice.. I will go back again!! =)
Mother 's day I celebrated 4 times tis year.. The 1st one we celebrate at cousins' house, then the second was at grandma's house, 3rd was my own family which is at jing wu, the 4th time is at Island.. Waseh.. I ate a lot of lamb.. hahaha.. very very happy.. I ate lamb chop at jing wu also.. =) Nice nice!!
Hmm hmm.. So many things I had forgotten.. Let's say these days lor.. Holiday start from last Thursday, but I also manage to go to school early in the morning.. But then me n cathy actually wan to go to pustaka for doing revision in the afternoon.. Who noes the RAIN heavy like wat!!! I drove carefully coz I cant see clearly the front road.. When we reached there, the rain still the same la.. Wait in the car + singing in the car for quite a long time, but then still the same.. Then I sent her back to her house n I go home myself.. Damn things happened tat the stupid rain getting smaller.. =.= but then no choice liao we din study 2gather n we were on the way to go home.. haha.. I reached home, bro nagging me abt the car, then the bad mood started.. I dont k anything n start doing revision for my phy.. After a few hours, I behtahan liao too tired, then I go for a nap on the sofa.. Until 8pm, I juz woke up n have my dinner n continue study.. The 1st day very guai..
Fri, I woke up late.. Then skip my breakfast, watching tv while studying.. But I watch tv more than I study.. hahaha.. Too bad la.. I m wasting my time.. THen afternoon more pro.. Sleep again until 4 something, I quickly jump of from the sofa n continue study.. The weather is super HOT tat day.. No mood also nor.. =( Nite time, went to fo tang which I already skipped it for 6-7 years.. hahaha..
Sat, which is yesterday, EVEN MORE PRO!! haha.. Woke up early in the morning, have my breakfast with main pok.. NOT nice de.. really yucks!!! but I finished it also coz I don wan to waste food ma.. haha.. At the same time, I watch tv also lorrr.. hahaha.. After tat, study for half an hour then david said go badminton boh.. I consider a while, ask mum, then I decide go la.. hahaha.. Hand itchy bobian lor.. Reached there quite many ppl xia, luckily the other court noone is using.. haha.. So lucky de.. Then play play play lor.. Suddenly I realise something goes wrong ler!! The string broke again!! =( Wahh, the second time I broke it liao ler.. waste my money nia lor.. Haiz.. then I juz sit there see they play.. hahaha.. Before we go home, they decide to go out at nite n go for the parade.. I consider AGAIN whether wan go out o not.. haha.. Lastly, I decide to go! haha.. then 5.30p.m, david came n fetch me then went to bumiko there fetch E u n y.how.. haha.. Then we go have dinner 1st at lao peng you cafe.. After a while got 3 ppl joined us also.. Donno who lai de.. But looked familiar.. haha..I guess is Riam teacher.. haha.. Then the rain still haven stop.. we went to parkson walk walk lor.. Then decide to watch movie but E u keep say NO.. haha.. then we all din go.. Juz walk walk at parkson.. Around 7.30p.m, we received a news tat the parade FINISHED liao.. =.= Very very fuNNY!!! hahaha.. Then then then, 8 something we go home.. I reached home at 9 something then rajin lor.. study till 11p.m, eyes gonna drop liao cai went to sleep.. hahaha.. Crazy me!! Exam start on WED.. hahaha..
Funny things is I actually forgot these two night are JAzz Festival event.. hahahahaha.. Luckily I din go this year.. It was raining n I heard tat some those who I dislike also went to the event.. hahaha.. How funny huh.. Thankz god for helping to not see his or her in my life again anymore.. hahaha.. =) Quite happy these days.. haha.. Especially went out n not staying at home grow mushroom.. hahaha..

Here are some announcement,
1. My home has car washing service from 8am to 6pm, if u're interested, but donno where is my house, then can call me.. 0168554598.. thankz..
2. There is a new stall 'Rojak n Ice Kacang' at Island from 1p.m to 5p.m.. It start from 28th May 2010.. Feel free to go n have a try.. =)

I think tat's all lar.. Too long already.. haha..
Bye bye!!
=ChiNg=


This is me.. Real me..

No comments: