Saturday, December 27, 2008

END of 2008!!!!!! -Gathering of the 'Super Glue'-

Attention..(the super glue means tat we never separate.. HAha.. The F4 from MIRI.. Whahaha.. Kidding la.. But FUN!!)

Hohoho.. I should end my year 2008 with happiness n meaningful.. Juz with my fellow partners!! We knew each others 2 to 3 years already.. We r good partner in band.. No quorral aswell.. We co-operate with each other.. Today, we have fate to meet each others again.. We played whole day.. From afternoon 1.30p.m until 10p.m.. We enjoy ourselves very much with laugh, joke, bully n etc.. really a GREAT day!!

--FRIENDZ FOREVER!!--


--Oh yea.. The chocolate with cream tat ordered at secret recipe.. HAha--
(forgot to upload in my last post.. so combine it here.. hehe..)

1st, we met at Lin's shop.. Then we chit-chatting there abt half an hour? nearly tat la.. Haha.. Then we go for bowling.. Haha.. Erm.. 1st time played it.. Nice ler.. not bad.. Still remembered i got 75 scores.. Haha!! Happy happy happy!! Finally i have my 1st try ma.. Still cheap la.. RM6.60 for 1 round nia.. After tat ONE round, we went to archery.. Haha.. Erm.. RM10.00 for each person.. Haha Hand O-che again.. Haha.. A bit pain nia la.. Bo-dai-ji.. Hahaha.. I juz feel like it is our home.. Haha.. erm.. talk & Laugh inside.. ENJOY!!


--Professional (formal pic) of Archery-- Whahaha!! Kidding la..

Have our Drinks at pakson.. then walk here walk there.. then finally we went to marina bay!! Erm.. Nice!! Haha.. Enjoy very much.. No pressure at all with them.. Uh huuu!! HAha!!


--Sunset which I LOVE so much..Felt so romantic when u watch wif ur lover..Hahaha..--


--Inilah seahorse.. Haha.. Besar ni.. Haha.. Tapi sangat kotor its badan.. Haha.. Green green de.. yuckszzz..--



--Romantic Sunset..=)--


--Another view of sunset-- =)


--William Ting.. 失恋的感觉.. Haha.. kidding la..--


--Haha.. I m conan!! I took it when we chit-chatting.. Haha..--


--Aha! This boat so annoying! Disturbing us when we chit-chatting.. Haha.. Noisy a!! Spoilt!!--

After have our 'wonderful activities' there, we went to Steamboat.. Haha.. We stay there from 7p.m until 9p.m.. Haha.. Cost RM103.. A crazy night for me.. I was like a drunk woman.. Soooooo high!! I also don noe why.. Juz really happy to released out all the unhappiness n I m now so happy n excited to Welcome The Year 2009 To come.. Wish I have a really New Life without any bothering except study!! Wish all the unhappy things tat happened in year 2008 will gone from my head or memorises.. I dont really need those unnecessary memorises unless it is worth enough to let it keeps in my mind.. =) I shoould format my brain luuu.. 2009 is coming.. YEAH!!

Lastly, thank you to my friends tat brought so many happiness to me today.. I love you ALL!! Hohoho.. Wish us sweet alwayz n never forget each others juz same as TODAY.. Since nearly 1 year we din meet wif S.Lung.. Haha!!


--Hoho..This is wat we bought b4 we went home.. Means we all so SWEET.. Haha!!--
(Blue-ChInG;Red-Sally;Purple-William;green-Sik Lung)

Sorry, If i too crazy tonight.. Haha.. Juz TOO HAPPY..
Once again, thank you GUYZ~
Good Night n have a sweet dream!! MuakzZ~

No comments: