Monday, December 22, 2008

HAhaha!!! Hohoho!!! hihihi!! Hehehe!!! Huhuhu!!

Today, i received a call from my sister.. Haha.. She asked me to check for the newest sony ericsson phone.. Finally i found it.. It is Sony Ericson C905.. Miri haven seen yet coz i din go gai gai.. Hahaha.. Stay at home, reading story books, watching tv, drama time, online, messaging, working, playing.. Playing with puppy n computer games.. Haha.. Oh yea!! N planning for my future.. Hehez.. But i have no idea abt it now.. =)

Oh.. Wish to see how the phone looks like?
Here it is..
I m kind rite?
Juz click on the link then u can see it already ler..
Hahahahaha!!
http://www.sonyericsson.com/bigpictures/Flash/Default.aspx?cc=my&lc=en&gclid=CPrB9OeN0pcCFZUtpAodQEQmCg

I m so excited for next month.. Sister is coming back!! Yes!! We have A LOT OF things wish to SHARE with each other.. HAhaha.. N mayb my laptop will appear in front of me SOON!! Either next month or during Chinese New Year.. Haha.. YAAHHOOOOO!!!!!

Last Thursday, I went to Secret Recipe wif mummy to have our dinner.. Haha.. Dad n bro had their own dinner.. So only left me n mum at home.. Haha.. Mum order a spaghetti with chicken for me Then She ordered Japanese Mee for herself.. Lastly, she ordered a chocolate with cream for our drinks.. Erm.. Delicious!! Coz it is not too salt or too sweet.. So it is mum n ChInG favourite.. My family dont like to eat too sweet or salt de foods or drinks.. Coz it will make us THIRSTY!! Haha.. Still boleh tahan la.. I will go AGAIN!! hehe..

Last Friday, I accompany mum to go shopping!! Haha.. Bought so many shirt, pants n skirt.. Haha.. Spent a lot tat day.. Abt 4 to 5 p.m like tat, me n mum went to Fartini restaurant to eat PIZZA.. Haha.. I ordered a Hawaiian favour de.. Hehe.. But it is expensive.. I wont go there to have my meal there again BUT!! If with my bf then i love la.. The place is so nice n Romantic enough.. Especially the light.. Hahaha..

These days, mum din cook.. Coz we have too much dinner.. Haha.. With cousin, aunt n uncle.. Went to grandma's house juz now for dinner around 6.30p.m We also brought our puppy there.. Haha.. Had a lot of FUN there.. YEAH!! Oh yea, This afternoon went to Brunei n had lunch at my relatives' house..
--All r abt to celebrate the 'tang yuan day'--

Now going sui-gao-gao lurr... So headache n tired!! Coz i alway sleep at 2-3a.m.. So obviously, it is b'coz i dont have sufficient sleep lor.. Hehehe.. Buh-Bye~!! MuakzZ!! Good nite n have a sweet dream my friendz~

No comments: