Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy,Sad;Smile n tears!! My LIFE~!!










These r the pic tat i took from Eastwood.. Wow.. The snowman? n the house.. The house is built with biscuit ler.. Wa!! Fantastic!! I dont noe how they make it.. Hahaha!! Then the last pic is me.. Haha..
Phew~ Really busy these few days.. Yesterday,(Saturday), i woke up late then in the afternoon, i went to CT academic service centre to ask for the further details again.. Hmm.. Lastly, my decision was studying A-level next year.. =) Then i went to Cambridge there for my 'tuition'? It was long long time i had been there.. But NOW i m going back.. Haiz.. Renew everything still need to pay RM7++ very sianz.. Nowadays, if u have no money then u cant 'TALK' anything.. Really!! Haiz.. I should study hard.. I rest 1 month nia ler.. then need start bia again.. unfair.. But actually i m going to study foundation of engineering at Curtin.. But sorry to my FRIENDS!! I break the promise.. Because of my future, i should choose my own way.. SORRY!! I dont wish to go curtin also have my own others reason..
Nite time, i was going to Eastwood to have my part time work.. Working is really tired.. Fingers was injured.. really pain.. :'( Then back bone pain again.. Leg pain.. Alamak.. Really same as a woman.. Haha.. anywhere, i got my own pocket money.. I was searching for a laptop for myself.. Either i but it here or buy from Singapore.. Boulevard miri, DELL,cost RM2599.. I think more cheap already.. I need to get more details again.. Here n Singapore.. I should have a view n compare it..

Today is Sunday.. Hmm.. I woke up late again.. Coz very tired for working last night.. I cleaned my house myself.. Coz parents n bro going to work.. Left me n my cousin.. My cousin bought lunch for me also.. Erm.. Almost 4.20p.m, they r back, then me n my bro help our puppy to take a bath.. HAha.. Play with it everyday.. Haha.. CUTE!! Opps.. Then i received a message from my friend tat our class have a class trip? again.. Which held at Tanjong Miri in the morning at 9a.m.. I think i m not going to join.. Coz i scared i will get sunburn again.. Haha.. Sorry o.. I love fairer de me.. Hehe.. try my best to not get the sunlight.. Whahaha!! Every activities r held at indoor o.. HAha.. muakz!!
Nite, Me n my family went to EAstwood to have our dinner there.. So dint work lor.. Hmm.. There got function.. 350 tables.. So there r 3500 ppls!!!!! Damn many.. which i dont like.. The noise n the ppl i dont like..

I m the best already e.. HAha.. pretty!! YEAH!! Sorry, too PERASAN.. Hahahahahahaha.. Too happy!!!!!!!!

No comments: