Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oooooo..........

Haha.. I quite busy these few days..
Went to change my lenses coz i cant see clearly ba.. Bluur blur de.. So i went to pakson to have a checking lor.. Yea.. My right eye actually is only 425.. Now it going deeper.. Damn it.. i was shocked!! It is 525.. Plus 100 a!!! ARg!!! Nvm then.. Then i went to buy skirt lor.. No my size again.. If got size then not nice to look.. Whole afternoon spent my time there juz for seaching for it.. FINALLY!! mum found 2 for me.. Then i go for a try.. NICE!! NICE!!! ok.. Then i m going to pay.. Wa.. Expensive a!! One cost RM100.90 then another was RM89.90... Haiz.. But no choice ler.. cousin gonna married then chinese new year is getting close n closer.. Haha.. I m actually HAPPY lar.. HAha..

Next, i went to register my tuition.. i wait my mum in the car.. So took some pic there.. Haha..

Here it is!! ==>


--The look when i m without my glasses.. =)--


--Another view of ME.. Hehe.. --

Nite time, actually i got work de.. But my malay cousin married a.. So din go lor.. Lazy also.. Whahahahaha.. Erm.. They sit there(pic below) when the ceremony start.. It is really really NICE!!! Beautiful!! They decorate themselves a? Erm.. Really NICE!! hahaha..


-This is where they sit.. Coz their law la.. I donno.. ahaha.. But i noe it is NICE!!-

Hmm.. Tat's all.. Gonna busy again lur!! HAha.. Tonight tuition again.. Hehe.. 6.30p.m to 9.30p.m................ =)

No comments: