Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New ChInG

Haha!
This morning, i woke up at 8 something then washed up myself n took a bath.. I prepared breakfast for myself since parents working n bro n my cousin still sleeping.. Haha.. They 2 r lazy pig!! HAha.. Then nearly 9, i wake my bro up n asked him to send me to GCM.. I have badminton practise with my cousin.. Haha.. Hmm.. Very suang.. Haha.. We played played played n eat eat eat there.. A wonderful morning!! Haha..

When i reach home, i got a bad news from my parents tat puppy was sick!! Oh man!! we were so worry then send it to 'pet's hospital' which near my house.. BETTIE!! The doctor consult it n conclusion was it din't have any fever n is a very playful dog.. Haha.. The doctor said mayb the dog ate something very dirty like worms?? hahaha.. nvm.. i got the medicine already.. It takes 2 times a day.. Hehe.. It cost RM40 for the consultation..

Afternoon, mum was going to saloon to wash her hair.. So i decided to go have a hair cut which i wan it for long time.. Hmm.. I have my new hair style now.. Haha.. I think it is quite funny lor.. Short short de.. Hehe.. so i can wash it often.. YES!! Mum said not nice.. ='( But nvm la.. Hair will grow ba.. Wait it long again lor.. Hehe.. I m quite open-minded already lurrrr since i faced sooooooo many mafan.. haha.. I m ready for my study next year which iss next month.. Omg!! I m so excited.. Hahaha!!!!!

Reached home was abt 3p.m then i took a bath, continue my drama then have a nap.. Parents woke me up few times but i cant have awake.. So tired e... Luckily tonite no tuition.. Haha!! Yeah!! I woke up abt 7 plus, then have my dinner.. My dinner was FISH n veges soup ONLY.. Hehe.. NICE!!! I love it!! Then dad received a call from my uncle.. Then they was invited us to go to have our dinner.. SHABU-SHABU!! Haha.. My favourite AGAIN!! So, we prepared ourselves n went there.. haha.. Me n my bro was ordered sooooooo many delicious food o..Haha.. GREAT!! But i m not full e.. I still can have supper.. Haha.. Wow..

Haha.. I quite HAPPY today~ Now going to continue my drama lurrr... Bye-bye~
=)

No comments: