Sunday, February 15, 2009

Haiz.. Disappointed!!

These few days freaking buzy with my studies n BADMINTON!!
Damn! I received a call from my friend tat badminton competition had been cancelled!! Wat the heck!! I was train so hard this time juz wish to achieve wat i wish to have.. But in the end, i FAILED!! Haiz.. Really disappointed when i got the news!! Wish to kill tat person!! I scared I have no more chance to have a competition already due to my age.. Haiz haiz.. I cant do anything now!! STUDY is my only choice to choose.. LAME!!!!!!!!!!

Abt him, I had promised myself not to find him anymore.. Finally I got his explanation abt the week tat he never reply my messages.. His phone got some problem which he dont wish to have it also.. I understand.. But lastly, he lend a phone from his sis n replied my message.. Actually I was very very angry n sad + disappointed to him.. But no choice la.. He is not 'MINE' anywhere.. Suan le bah!! I m giving up n say goodbye to LOve already.. Scared of the 'last' thing happen to me again.. So i will be careful this time.. Dont worries friendz!! Thankz to give me comments n suggestion.. Especially my cousin!! Thankz you so much!! :) *I will meet him again on this coming Thursday nite! How should I face him? I really donno.. I wish.... I wish....* I believe he noe wat I m thinking n I noe wat u r thinking also.. Whenever u find me I don mind.. Juz wish tat you WILL.........

Next, Abt my studies, I m worried abt the thinking skill n my CHEMISTRY.. Haha.. Hmm.. Really a scary n stress period for me.. Mayb to others student, they enjoyed it very much? I also don noe.. I m a kind of emo girl.. Haha.. *fliss, lu, mandy n mei fen noe wat m i mention abt the EMO* Hahaha.. I m going to have my math 2nd Quiz tomorrow which is on 16th Of Feb.. 3 chapters man!! for me, it is not tat easy o.. 1 hour only need to do up to 10 questions but NOT easy questions tat u think o.. Dont play play.. But unfortunately, I still haven start my revision NOW!!(11.11p.m) I m so sorry to my teacher tat I never treat this quiz as an important exam.. So, Juz simply simply.. BUT i promise u tat next Quiz which is the 3rd Quiz tat we have next month, I will get a high marks for myself.. Now already last mins, So dont k n dont think too much already.. Suan liao.. SORRY!!

Hmm.. Lastly, I had decide to continue my math tuition at max learning there due to my 'POOR' math.. hahaha.. I m not tat pro, so mum suggest me to go n have a tuition.. Which cost me RM 90 I think.. I went there for tuition for 5 years le.. Haha.. This year will b nu. SIX year!! Haha.. Sat ler!! Probability, this tuition is once a week n it is on either fri or sat.. Hehez!! I will start this in March.. My violin lesson will b on in March also.. Try my best to recall all the things tat teacher had teached these few days due to I had stopped it nearly half year already.. Haha.. Wish I can have an examination as soon as possible.. My English tuition is as usual, every Monday, Tuesday n Thursday(sometimes) at nite time, 6.30p.m to 9.30p.m..

Opps.. I have to prepare for the UEC examination in the same time with my A-levels examinations this end-of-the-year.. Everything squeeze in this one n a half year.. So i have no time to care abt the 'RUBBISH' n the 'NOISES' tat OTHERS ppl made!!

I wish I can handle everything!!
*Studies, Activities, n Music*
YEAH!!
All the best to SoPhIa in year 2009 to 2010 in her EVERY EXAMINATIONS!!
HURRAY~~~~~~~~~
[I enjoy my college life very very much!]

No comments: