Monday, February 23, 2009

An unbelievable courage!!

Unbelievable courage from SoPhIa..

Tat was a real story tat happened in this afternoon n is was at around 3 o'clock.. When I 1st reached there with my mum, there were sooooo soooooo many ppl there.. I was in 5th terms i think.. Suddenly when I heard someone called my name.. Arggg!!! She is a nurse la.. Haiz.. Then I go into the 'doctor's room'-----Doctor Chan's.. Then I sat down n he asked wat happen to me.. Mum told him everything then he wrote something on the cards there then ask me go out n let the nurse have a look.. After tat, I was called to another room---for operation's.. Then I lie on the bed waiting for the doctor.. After five mins like tat, the doctor came n wear his gloves n gave me an injection on my leg.. It was Damn damn damn PAINFUL!!!!! Wat the.. He is so funny.. He asked me dont scream.. hahaha.. Ok.. I m sure tat I wont.. Haha.. Then he started to use laser, knife n gunting help me cut it off... The laser was very very PAINFUL also at the 2nd time.. The 3rd time was the most painful!! Coz it cut the nerve of its.. Walao e.. I din cry ler eventho it was sosososososososososo PAINFUL!! Haha.. YES!! I did it!! --Stronger n grown up luuuuu....-- Whahaaha.. Now, I cant walk for normal.. N I need to wash it twice a day.. Hohoho!!

Ok, here are the picture.. Hehez..








2 comments:

Charlyn said...

what happened to ur hand? i mean why do u have to laser it? can feel the pain of it .. haha

Ching said...

It is not my hand lar.. My leg.. Hahaha.. Something inside my leg with nerve.. The doctor wan to cut off the nerve.. So he used laser lor.. Haha.. It was really really pain ooo.. =)