Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rojak!!

The topic is due to the isi tat i gonna write here! Hahaha!!

1st of all, it was happened on Thursday nite! hahaha.. It was Georgina's birthday n i did attended it but a bit late.. Haha.. Me n 'apaha' were sharing the present n it was too last minutes for us.. So we suggested to buy something useful for her.. Wish she will understand.. At 6.30p.m like tat, the blue blue car came n picked me.. By the way, we went to buy present then brought apaha also then went to birthday girl's house.. Haha.. Hmm.. Her mum cooked so many delicious foods for us..(not only us but there was a lot of ppl tat had been invited by the birthday girl..) We played cards there after eat then we went home at 10++p.m.. The surprise present from her dad was a LAPTOP.. I din see the brand.. N donno anything coz i was standing a bit far from there.. Haha.. I knew tat it was in a box.. Then she used a BIG knife to open it.. Hahaha..

THe next day, I went to school as usual lor.. Haha.. During our lunch time, we ate at school because of raining heavily.. I HATE RAINING!! Coz lazy to go out n make me wet nia!!! Haiz.. Then unfortunately saw some bit**** n my mood became sooooo down.. Haiz.. Then me n my friends go back to our class n start with our lesson.. After 1 hour, I went home.. Actually I have to go to learn driving.. B'coz of raining, I received a call from my 'sifu' tat it must be cancelled!! So straight away go home lor.. hahaha.. The 1st thing I did after reached home was SURFING!! Around 3p.m, suddenly 'ding dong......ding dong......' Wa.. surprise!! How come they came to my house.. haha.. Then we talk talk talk then walked to the Bettie there to ask for the court.. 4.30p.m, We went to play badminton.. Coz nite time, her sis has a competition.. But at 5.30p.m, her mum came n we go home lor.. Haiz.. Then I rushed for my tuition at 6p.m.. But i went reached at 6.15p.m.. Sorry ya, friends.. Haha.. It was the 1st tuition for us in year 2009.. Haha.. We chit-chatting at the same time, then it was 9!!! so fast!! Haha.. Then go home surfing again.. Haha.. chatting chatting n watch tv at the same time.. Around 12.30p.m, I was very very very hungry, then I cook mee for myself n go 'ditun' at 1a.m i think..

A Black Saturday came to me!! I woke up late.. Then I suppose to have a leg checking de.. After bath, I ate porridge, then mum brought me to doctor Chin there.. Aduh, when I reached there it was close!! Then we went to doctor chong there lor.. See whether he noe how to cut o not.. The result was...... CLOSING as-well.. Damn!! Mum said mayb cant do this thing by today.. Hmm... then we went home.. Surfing again!! really bored to stay at home n it seems like gonna rain soon.. so, I decide not to go out le.. I hate it!! Haha.. But I had dinner outside.. Haiz.. But dad so clever.. He parked his car beside the shop there(corridor), so tat we wont get the rain.. Haha.. So nice.. We ate shabu-shabu!! Kiews' love.. whahaha!! We went there so often.. BUt sooooooooo many ppl ler.. I saw some RRMS students n my sis's friends.. Haha.. 8p.m something, go home lor.. Play computer games until 1.30a.m then fall asleep on the sofa.. 3a.m, parents woke me up n i went to my room continue zZZzzz.. hahaha..

This morning(juz now), I feed my dogs, clean its 'bian bian' then.....
Until here la.. Hahaha.. Going to do house work n homework le.. Buh-bye~

Oh yea!! I m soo happy tat finally I knew tat he has a gf.. Haha.. Watever then, I wont waste my time on you n I m sure I already forget abt you since last week.. Haha.. Wish u have a wonderful day everyday!! :)

No comments: