Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tomorrow is 1st of MARCH 09!!

Yea.. Tomorrow is 1st of March.. Hmm.. So, I m going to follow my new schedule luu.. Haha..

N the following month which is April, I will have my FIRST exam!! OMG!! I m so afraid with it.. Coz I donno how is the questions will come out n my lecturer keeps remind us to answer any questions straight away to the point but not turn A big 'roundabout'.. The subjects tat I cant handle well are Chemistry n critical thinking.. CT is quite difficult for me.. Mayb b'coz of my 'thinking skill' not tat mutual eee... Haiz.. Donno la.. Difficult!! Difficult la!!! Haiz Haiz.. SianzzZZ!!!

Then until now, I still haven arrange my violin class.. I suppose to 'put' it on SAT.. Coz I have others activities already.. But today. ADUH!!! Really funny la.. I woke up at 8++a.m then followed parents to go to have our breakfast at 'boulevard area' there.. haha.. After tat we went to a big building for doing something which important for my parents.. Wat hasil hasil something.. I donno la.. hate BM so much.. Dont wish to noe also.. haha.. Then go home lor.. Playing computer games lor.. Then start doing my homework.. By the way, I also fall asleep on the table.. Aduh.. Tired leh.. haha.. A while later, I 'transfer' to sofa there to continue my 'dreams'.. hohoho!! Then woke up at 3++p.m.. Helping parents working again.. Then bla bla bla lorr.. same as usual.. haha..

My draft schedule for 1st month---March 09..
Monday, I have my class until 12.30p.m then go to have my driving learning mayb until 1.30 something.. then have tuition at 6.30 to 9.30p.m..
Tuesday, Have class a nit late then 3.30 go home.. Have my tuition at 7.15p.m to 9.15p.m..
Wed, I finished class at 4 to 4.30 (depends on the practical..) then go home.. Night time hurray!! No tuition.. haha
Thurs, class as usual, n days same as tues..
Fri, I go school a bit late then go home at 2.30p.m.. (Days goes same as Tuesday again..) Haha.. LAme...
Sat, morning tuition, then afternoon will b my relaxing time-----violin class!! YEAH!!
Sun, help parents to WORK!!! haha.. Hehe..

Hmm.. juz a sketch of it.. Sometimes r not 100% to follow it.. I m a human being n I can control EVERYTHING.. Haha..
*WORK HARD FOR MY STUDIES N MUSIC LIFE*

No comments: