Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tired!!

I m so tired to wait for you.. Can u tell me wat should I do? I din find u these recent days b'coz I scared I donno how to face you when the Friday nite comes----- The orientation dinner which organised by our school.. *The secret btwn u n me...*

Abt my leg, I suppose to have the 'operation' this week.. Donno how it will go actually.. quite scared.. I scared I will cry.. Coz It is painful.. I only noe they will cut a hole n pull the whole things out.. I m so worry.. worry.. worry..... Mayb to somebody they think tat it is juz a small case no big deal.. But for me, It is really serious to me.. coz it is my LEG anywhere.. Noone can understand my feeling rite now.. really.. really.. really... I m so scared!! :'(

this afternoon, I felt vomiting n headache.. So, mum brought me to have a consultation.. It cost me RM18 for the medicine.. I scared of eating med. already.. I really scared!! I m tired with so many unnecessary things.. (I m so blur now..)

Donno wat m I writing abt here.. Coz I m so confuse..
I need to catch up wat the teachers taught in every single class, learn to drive after class, I muz have a nap in the afternoon after my class.. But I need to do so many stuff.. I need to arrange my time for tuition.. Not only one.. But THREE.. I admit for some students it is a small case.. but A-level is not easy to study.. I understood! But I should reach my aims n targets tat I had set n promise to myself.. watever then.. I MUST ACHIEVE IT!!!!

No comments: