Monday, March 2, 2009

Busy Day begins from TODAY!! 02-03-09

Yea.. The busy day had began today..
Today, I was freaking rushing for all of my schedule.. Aduh.. But I m not tired at all.. Let's See how did I manage it WELL, properly n on time.. hahazz.. This is called time management..

This morning, I woke up at 7+a.m, then cleaned up everything then went to school.. haha.. Reached school at almost 8a.m, bought my breakfast at the RIT canteen there with 2 pieces of kueh.. Then I ate 1 of it when the lecturer came in the class n took the attendance n bla-bla.. then the class was start.. haha.. Break time, remember mum asked me to eat full-full.. so I finished up the kueh n a healthy burger tat Karlyn made for me.. I was full after I drink water n went to library n rush for the chemistry h.w tat I haven done yet.. But, I found tat some questions r damn hard n i dont even how to do.. Duhh.. The worse things laaa for me... Then after my physic class, I went home.. Before tat, I need to attend to the car learning at 12.40something.. But!!!! My bro forget to come n pick me.. Damn!! I wait there until nearly 1p.m i think then I went to my class to find Karlyn for borrowing her hp to make a call to my mummy.. Then I rush to downstairs again n luckily I saw my car! Hahazz.. But I was late for the learning.. After learned, I reached home at 2p.m.. rest on the sofa with playing n checking mails.. Then I took a bath n have my lunch at 3p.m.. Then I did my hw again, practise with my violin then after that, 4 something I had a nap.. Until 6p.m, I woke up n prepare myself for the next coming tuition.. The tuition was started at 6.30 to 9.30p.m.. Then I went home, It was nearly 10.. N i had my dinner lor.. Duhh.. Rushing all the time.. haha.. But I like it!! I love to b a busy girl.. Hahaha.. Then I continue my CHEM again!! Haha.. Difficult la.. Scared of doing Chem luuu... haha.. Tat's all la.. Busy again lu... Hohoho!! Buh-Bye~

-----Sorry for the messy n silly post for today!! Haha..-----

No comments: