Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blablabla~

Hmm.. Cause of the promise with Karlyn, so I muz update my blog NOW!! haha.. Today is the 31st of March which is the last day of March.. Haiz.. Days passed so fast. It seems like I had done NOTHING..
Hmm.. Ok.. Let's talk abt my days tat had past(of coz la..) Hahaha.. I had forgotten for the interesting events or parts already due to lazy to recall back n lazy to update.. haha.. Last Saturday, It was our Earth day.. I din join it coz I was watching the badminton competition thru Astro, channel 811.. Malaysia was lousy, n the Indonesia won a lot.. The Bowling competition, Malaysia did the same mistake n Duhh.. Dont need to say la.. Great tat they got the 1st runner up la.. Congraz.. But wish them at least get champion la next time.. Lousy one ooo.. hahaha.. Erm.. Playing, chatting, watching tv, sleeping n practicing, but LAZY to STUDY.. haha.. Next week is the 1st semester exam tat we muz sit for it.. Not nervous at all.. haha.. Mayb get used of it already.. Duhh.. erm.. Oh ya, My bro birthday on tat day, so we have our KFC as lunch.. I ate too much of my favourite FRIED CHICKEN, so, I had a stomachache from Sunday until today.. Sunday, I woke up at 10 something if i m not mistaken, then have a nap again in the afternoon at 2 to 6p.m.. after tat, Night time I cant fall asleep until 1.30++a.m then I juz slowly went into my DREAMS.. hehehezZ.. Monday, CRAZY with my buddies, Karlyn, hui jin n jia hui.. Whaaa.. U never believe tat we can laugh non-stop in 1 hour time.. oh yea, I spent RM 8 for lunch ONLY o.. How horrible n terrible is the foods in the canteen, I mean economy food la.. It is nice.. but they so giam-siap to give more foods ler.. After I finished it, I still can finish a bowl of mee kering ler.. Haha.. Imagine how little they gave.. Eeee.. I got the pic, but it is in Karlyn's phone.. Then, this morning, I spent RM545 for my 2 pants.. Cham a!! I buy things without knowing the price.. When my mum asked for the price, My eyes were POPPED OUT!! Whaaa.. 1st time buy this kinda of EXPENSIVE things.. Duhh.. I m so regret to make the decision.. Mum said nvm.. BUT I CARE!! MOney is not easy to earn ler.. Sianz.. So, from now onwards, I should save money.. haha.. I only left RM42 ler.. DAMN IT!! Hmm.. thinking of earning money? But!!! there is alwayz a BUT!! BUT 100% of the ppl will ask me STUDY 1st.. Dont think too much abt the money.. haiz.. DONNO!!Study bah!!! Next week exam!! Should work hard on my weaker subject.. CHEMISTRY N CT.. Arghhh!!! Sianz!!!

Tat's all n bye bye.. =lazy liao=
I will update more when I have the mood to.. haha.. =)

No comments: