Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wat the heck with it??!!!

Ok.. Let me talk something abt my mood n the feeling after I saw my real result of the SPM..
My mood in these few weeks was damn down.. Moodless with study or memorise anything in class.. I went to class with a blank head everyday which I really dont wish to.. When the teacher bla-bla-bla in class, I was dreaming there.. Imagine how stupid m I n wat's wrong with me currently.. Finally, I saw my result this morning at RRSS which is a secondary school beside my college.. I went there with my friends.. But I saw the result, OUCH!! Wat the heck did I do in the secondary school.. Everything was not in my expectation.. Wat the heck.. I dont really know how to express my feeling here but wish u understand.. I was very disappointed to myself n wat I had did.. But I noe I cant do anything or it is useless to upset anymore.. Now, I should focus on my A-level.. Haiz.. Regret, sad, angry or disappointed doesn't means tat I can solve the problems tat I should face.. So, I noe tat we juz only can face forward n do better in the next exams in my college, to scare a new result with flying colours..
The arrangement of my college is very very STEADY.. Let's see how good they treat us.. Monday, We had a public holiday n started our class on Tuesday.. ok~ it was as usual.. Then Wednesday, which is today, we had Chemistry quiz.. I already lost many marks with my silly n stupid careless mistakes.. Haiz.. Then tomorrow, (Thursday) the spm result out(the actual day), sure many of my friends have their great results.. Haiz.. But meeeee....... Dont need to say la.. So, tomorrow I m going to school at 8a.m then go home at 9a.m.. We only attend one class.. The rest of the time is for us to go to take our result.. But I don need to.. Then Friday, class as usual have my math quiz again!! Then go home at 2.30p.m coz I din take Bio.. Then go home n have a rest, nite, I m going to attend the orientation nite.. *I will update with the events of the nite after tat*.. See... How do u feel if u have this kinda of time management? Suddenly nervous, suddenly scared, then angry, disappointed, regret.. Then suddenly need to have test again then nite happy hour.. Haiz.. Do u think I m happy? hmm.. I also don't noe.. See lor..
Gonna have a revision on my math already.. -Buh-bye!-
I hate to memories the formulae or the theory!!
Plz dont force me to do tat!
Thankz god.. N may god bless me.......

No comments: