Monday, March 23, 2009

A Sunday..

Hmm.. Crazy n sometime I m not really noe wat m i typing abt.. I ever think abt to have a mental checking for myself.. haha..
Ok.. Let's talk abt Sunday which was yesterday.. I woke up early? Mayb for me la.. haha.. THen waited for parents back from working + tapao for me(lunch).. Erm.. afterwards, I took a bath with warm water.. THe horrible n terrible things is here.. Mum washed our clothes n she noticed tat the heater was burst n all the water flew out.. Wa.. Luckily I din see it.. If I was my mum, I sure scream here n there.. Hmm.. So, tat's mean night time we dont have any hot or warm water.. Abt 5 to 6 something, daddy came back n fixed it.. But it seems doesn't work lerr.. N the conclusion is the heater cant use anymore n it was 'dead'.. haha.. So, I had my bath at 6 something with COLD water.. Duh.. It was really really cold like I was staying in the fridge.. Took my bath abt 20 to 25 mins, then hide in my room without air-con.. N i felt better of coz.. haha.. Both of my hands were 'white' in colour, tat's mean no blood is flowing.. Hoho.. Night, we(me n my family lor of coz) went to Boulevard restaurant which near my house, we had our dinner there instead of going to the old n the same places tat we alwayz go.. haha.. Mum said very sianz already everyday eat the same things.. So, listen to hers suggestion norr... Parents ordered many delicious foods.. I was sitting there doing nothing n drank my tea.. haha.. We ate until 9p.m then go home.. haha.. reached home, do the same thing lor.. go back to my room n talking while doing homework..

below are Two pics tat showing the vege n soup tat came 1st.. (memory not enough for my phone, so not much pics are able to take.. Sorry..)


=Shark Fins= It costs RM10 for a plate or a bowl.. haha..


=The 1st vege tat mummy ordered.. Haha..=

This morning I was having a bath with COLD water too.. Wa.. So early took a Cold bath.. Haha.. So tat I can take more attention in the class.. Haha.. The physic period was crazy.. haha.. We start to do some revisions for the coming semester exam.. I had forgotten soooooo many things.. Duh.. Need to recall back everything again.. Mafan.. Karlyn n me were CRAZY with no reason.. Talk abt a small things then laugh laugh laugh there.. Non-stop n beh-tahan a.. I think we are crazy.. haha.. Wish to relax ourselves at the same time too..

Ops.. too much for today.. Hehe.. Buh-bye.. Preparing for the coming chemistry quiz on this Wednesday again.. Duh.. I scared of IT already!!

No comments: